VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
11,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is regarding my apr 93 chip boosting 21psi
Quote »

listen up buddy this is the mad scientist. wat the f are you talkin bout.Claiming u run 21 psi of boost ,my c and b thats what. You have stock supension and a 1.8 liter motor with aluminum block will not hold 21 psi none the less 18 psi. if u claim u run at that psi u would be famous cuz the only gti with 20 psi of boost is officailly the fastest gti in north america and its all over mags and i don't see ur piece of crap plastic car there. Let me help u with tunning ur car to 21 psi u need a blue printed and balanced block cnc machined crank and blanced, stroke the motor to 2.0, raise compresion to 9:1 with forged connecting rods, forged pisatons, cams, ported valves, dual valve springs, ported head, unsprung kevlar clutch, lightend flywheel, short throw shifter, tranny oil cooler, strenghted pumpkin, 1.5 way lsd, totally lowered and stiffend shocks and springs or 2,000$ damper kit, and that aint even it so breath buddy if u wanna mess i got a 94 240sx with 450hp SR20Det motor that runs 11's at 17psi of boost or a stock beastin ass TALON that willl pisss on you. but if you really wanna have fun wait a year and i will show you what the f a ***** can do with a 20 psi 500hp 240sx and that aint ish tuned by cip motorsports. so bring it .Don't come up her talkin like ur hot ish cuz ur not and my man sergei got me helpin him out and trust once we are done u not ****ing with that TALON ok baby so mwah and get the f out of here.

cliffsnotes: to get 21psi i need suspension mods, RAISED COMPRESSION, a pumpkin, and a partridge in a pear tree.

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
Re: alright, out of boredom i got in a car argument with a guy. an ... (mad8vskillz)

blah... dont you know the SR20DET can NEVA lose ?
He sure is a mad scientist

·
Registered
2005 S2000, 2019 G70 6MT, 2019 i3 REX, 2003 XC70
16,727 Posts
Not to mention the 1.8T block is not aluminum. Why waste any time on this clown?

·
Registered
'16 Golf R (wife's) / '21 SQ5 (on order)
40,449 Posts
Re: alright, out of boredom i got in a car argument with a guy. an ... (mad8vskillz)

The pumpkin is the best part.
Mmmm, pie.

·
Registered
41,822 Posts
Re: (GTI 20v)

Quote, originally posted by GTI 20v »
Not to mention the 1.8T block is not aluminum.

And his SR20DET is, which he would know if he actually had one! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
213 Posts

When he says pumpkin, what is he talking about?
And every one knows that every inch you lower a car you add about 100 horsepower. Cut dem springs, yo. fer real.

·
Registered
38,608 Posts
Re: alright, out of boredom i got in a car argument with a guy. an ... (furious-est)

Quote, originally posted by furious-est »
When he says pumpkin, what is he talking about?

the differential casing

obin

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Re: (AKADriver)

Yeah....how does lowering your car allow you to push more boost??? Ask him what the ratio is on that.....5psi per 1 inch lowered???
What a freakin idiot....

·
Registered
27,736 Posts
Re: alright, out of boredom i got in a car argument with a guy. an ... (furious-est)

how are those of us in the civilized world supposed to communicate with those people?

·
Banned
13,344 Posts
Re: alright, out of boredom i got in a car argument with a guy. an ... (Obin Robinson)

Quote, originally posted by Obin Robinson »
the differential casing

obin

Except the reason they call them pumpkins is because on a RWD rear-end it physically resembles a pumpkin to some extent. On a FWD transaxle no resemblance can be made, except to that of a large can of pumpkin filling perhaps.

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
Re: alright, out of boredom i got in a car argument with a guy. an ... (vduBen)

don't F with SERGEI and his TALON... ...that thing's got 3 pumkinz - **** joo up, mang...

-fo' real, y'all...

·
Registered
11,806 Posts
Re: alright, out of boredom i got in a car argument with a guy. an ... (vdubjb)

And why does he slaim to know the 1.8T motor so well? If he deals with 240 and Talon. I would like to see his talon run quick and reliable because its pretty hard to do.
If that idiot were to actually take the time and look around he prolly would find out that the 1.8T can take some serious boost with the stock bottom end. I believe there are a few who push 350whp and I saw 1 who put close to 400whp before he blew it up.

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Re: alright, out of boredom i got in a car argument with a guy. an ... (vduBen)

wow, what a goon. post his aim name or whatever you were conversing with him on. might be fun to egg him and cure my boredom

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Re: alright, out of boredom i got in a car argument with a guy. an ...

rofl, what a loser. and the best part is that he has a 94 240sx....they only came in convertible automatic form.

·
Registered
3,433 Posts

I want my click back....

·
Registered
14,392 Posts
Re: alright, out of boredom i got in a car argument with a guy. an ... (DohRado)

doesn't giac sell a 1.4 bar chip sell a 1.4 bar chip for the stock turbo? and isn't that about 20psi?

·
Registered
2,194 Posts

You can do 20 PSI all day long... through a straw. What kind of mad scientist is this guy?

·
Registered
17,005 Posts
Re: alright, out of boredom i got in a car argument with a guy. an ... (GTiTOM)

I guess he's never owned a car before cause.....damn...I dunno what to say. As far as I know the fastest GTI in NA runs a turbo VR6...

·
Learning New Things Every Day.
'21 Jeep JTR '12 A4q
17,761 Posts

i love stupid people. it makes me realize how much general knowledge i have.
in addition to a raised compression and pumpkin, you also need:
ported valves, which would essentially remove the purpose of the valves. i'm SURE he meant port the head to fit bigger valves.
short throw shifter, because this adds 10 psi out of the box!
tranny oil cooler, for those long, hard shifts down the strip. not to mention road racing

i actually think this guy is lost from a video game forum and he's actually describing his gran turismo 3 cars.

·
Registered
35,169 Posts
Re: alright, out of boredom i got in a car argument with a guy. an ... (PseudoEnthusiast)

Quote, originally posted by PseudoEnthusiast »
What kind of mad scientist is this guy?

SR20's rule, VW's suck, yeah!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts