VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
9,856 Posts
Re: ALT tangents on sale! (bLeW-DuB)

i would not do it..........couple weeks ago i asked about spy engineering if it was a good company or not becaues i found the ALT tangents, but i could not get a hold of the people. I left 4 messages so far, all over a month ago. I also left them two emails regarding the ALT wheels, and i have not gotten a reply yet, and that was over a month ago as well, i left em a third email telling them how unprofessional they are..

If you decide to get the wheels form them, let me know how your transaction went, but i have a feeling its some kind of a scam
Elvir

·
Registered
878 Posts
I got a reply a week ago, sale is LONG since ended, they are just too lazy to update the website.......

·
Banned
9,856 Posts
Re: (nixqik1)

Quote, originally posted by nixqik1 »
I got a reply a week ago, sale is LONG since ended, they are just too lazy to update the website.......

A pritty good reason not to deal with them especially considering all the phone calls i made and emails i left and did not get anything in return
Elvir

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.