VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,035 Posts
Re: Am I on crack or is the Tiberon a nice looking car? (sssnice)

No crack, it's sharp http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif I'm dying to test drive though... that's the true test.

·
Registered
543 Posts

You're not on crack. Your opinion is your opinion.
I also think the car has great styling aspects to it. Not sure about the "gills", but a solid effort.
Now would I BUY one? That's another matter...

·
Registered
14,628 Posts
Re: Am I on crack or is the Tiberon a nice looking car? (rick_chicago)

I would own one, but I promised myself I'd never have another payment, and that I'm only going to start buying vehicles that I can work on myself.
Which limits my purchases to a single cylinder minibike, a riding mower, and a 5 cylinder Audi.

Chris

[Modified by 200HP4dr, 3:34 PM 4-5-2002]

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Re: Am I on crack or is the Tiberon a nice looking car? (Sealobo)

It looks like a Ferrari 456. Seems like someone was leafing through the Ferrari catalog when they were designing the car.
Does look pretty good though. A hell of a lot better than the last one.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Re: Am I on crack or is the Tiberon a nice looking car? (200HP4dr)

quote:[HR][/HR]I would own one, but I promised myself I'd never have another payment, and that I'm only going to start buying vehicles that I can work on myself.
Which limits my purchases to a single cylinder minibike, a riding mower, and a 5 cylinder Audi.

Chris

[Modified by 200HP4dr, 3:34 PM 4-5-2002][HR][/HR]​
Nothing wrong with that!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Re: Am I on crack or is the Tiberon a nice looking car? (Batan)

It's not bad actually. I've driven one and it's pretty good. The quality is definitely on the rise and I think good things may be on the way for hyundai.

·
Registered
38,608 Posts

no, i have never had a problem with the Tiburon. if it was rear wheel drive and had a turbo, i'd be in one right now.
obin http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Re: Am I on crack or is the Tiberon a nice looking car? (Obin Robinson)

actually, i was bored last week, and went to a new hyundai dealership opened in my area..i checked out the tiberon, and i think is nice as well...moreover, the sales man said he will call me for test drive!

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Re: Am I on crack or is the Tiberon a nice looking car? (Check Engine Light)

heck yeah man that car's great! i test drove a V6 6 speed, and it felt great. i would have no qualms recommending it to someone.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Re: Am I on crack or is the Tiberon a nice looking car? (AndrewT)

quote:[HR][/HR]heck yeah man that car's great! i test drove a V6 6 speed, and it felt great. i would have no qualms recommending it to someone.[HR][/HR]​
My brother rold me the 0-60 time is still 8.8 seconds....dunno if thats true or not though..

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Re: Am I on crack or is the Tiberon a nice looking car? (AndrewT)

quote:[HR][/HR]heck yeah man that car's great! i test drove a V6 6 speed, and it felt great. i would have no qualms recommending it to someone.[HR][/HR]​
I drove the 6-speed V6 also. Peppy, but certainly not fast. Powerband is too flat. Add some lumpier cams and a free flowing exhaust and it should be much nicer.
Actually, considering I don't care for the new Si and the Cooper S is a 2 year wait, this may be the one. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.