VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went to get a euro bumper set up on my car and the place i took it to i dont think knows how to put them on after they said they did. Its now been 3 weeks of them trying to put them on...and still no luck...and i asked if they could put the stock bumpers back on and forget it they said they cant kause they kut so much away...so am i screwed? as in is it fixable? or what...kause i dont know if they will even be able to get the bumpers on monday kause theyve been having so much trouble with them. and i just want my ride back, and i dont think they got all the parts needed and are trying to modifiy the exsiting parts to make them fit.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Re: AM I SCREWD??!?!?!?!? (Lunchb0x)

if all they cut at was the rebars, then u can buya llthe parts that ur missing. it might cost a little bit, but u might find the parts on here.
some people just remove the rebars and etc...and slap on the bumper.

·
Registered
15,575 Posts
Re: AM I SCREWD??!?!?!?!? (SuckaFree)

There is nothing to really cut.....I mean the bumpers will install without the rebars, so no matter what they did to them you can at least hang them on the car...
Sean

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: AM I SCREWD??!?!?!?!? (EuroStyle)

ohkay...and do u guys know how long it usually takes to install the bumpers??? i got the fender flares on , well they said they did...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.