VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To be honest, I like silver better. Yea, I know everyone has silver, but I think there are a lot of headz just mezmorized at the fact that they used Imola yellow.
I like the Jazz Blue and Pearl Black, but think they should have stuck with Ginster ro even went back to the Mulberry http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Re: Am I the only one that thinks Imola is not working for the GTI? (-YZ-)

Yep. You're the only one. That color is sweet.
I'm not just saying that because I ordered my 20th with Imola yellow.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Re: Am I the only one that thinks Imola is not working for the GTI? (tiger_balm)

He's not the only one. After seeing the pics on the main page, I personally would rather have Jazz Blue or the Black. To me it just doesn't look right, although I still think the ONLY colors they should have had were the original colors...red, silver, black, white.

·
Registered
14,685 Posts

Not the only one by any means. I keep looking at it and it just doesn't do it for me at all. I think silver, red, and black are the best-looking colors. I used to like yellow, but this particular one isn't making me drool. In fact, I think my 337 looks much classier than that one.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Re: Am I the only one that thinks Imola is not working for the GTI? (BUBB RUBB)

i'm with you, and it looks so bad that the rims don't looks as good as they do on the r32. if this was a movie it would get http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif
first time i saw it, the thought "bannana boat" popped into my head.
chris.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Am I the only one that thinks Imola is not working for the GTI? (BUBB RUBB)

Now, I like Imola. Good color. But I think it's meant for a 4-door sedan rather than a sport coupe. It's just not a sporty color like a tornado red or Jazz Blue, but more or a "wow, look at that gordeous car!" color. whatever that meant

Now, a mark IV in Gingster http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
715 Posts

Aren't Ginster and Imola yellow the same color? (Like Jazz and Nagano Blue?) Anyway I like it, but why arent the mirrors color matched? I think they really stand out
being flat black IMO

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Am I the only one that thinks Imola is not working for the GTI? (GrmnLvr)

quote:[HR][/HR]Aren't Ginster and Imola yellow the same color? (Like Jazz and Nagano Blue?) Anyway I like it, but why arent the mirrors color matched? I think they really stand out
being flat black IMO[HR][/HR]​
nope.

·
Banned
5,977 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Aren't Ginster and Imola yellow the same color? (Like Jazz and Nagano Blue?) Anyway I like it, but why arent the mirrors color matched? I think they really stand out
being flat black IMO
nope.[HR][/HR]​
They're so close it hurts, Jazz and The Audi blue (I think it's Negaro neh-gah-row) have VERY small differences. It's not negano, anyway.

[Modified by Mindflux, 3:04 PM 1-31-2003]

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Re: Am I the only one that thinks Imola is not working for the GTI? (toyo)

I LOVE Imola - and thought I'd be drooling at the first official photos. However, the black mirrors and rims are taking something away from it. Still looking forward to seeing it in person...
EZ

·
Registered
7,365 Posts
Re: Am I the only one that thinks Imola is not working for the GTI? (EZ)

I am not a huge fan of Imola it is not bad on the S4s, but I do not thinks it works that well on the GTI, of course until you see it in person how do you really know. But if I was to order one I would go for Jazz Blue. Now a white GTI is what I would like

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Re: Am I the only one that thinks Imola is not working for the GTI? (008)

quote:[HR][/HR]I'm sort of w/ u on the yellow... Personally, I would NEVER sport a car that's yellow...[HR][/HR]​
Yeah, you are.
Try sporting a car that's 4 different colors.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.