VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2004 mk4 r32/ 2020 audi sq5
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am looking to buy clean audi r8 from year 2009 to 20012 ,must be well maintain, clean title ,low miles no more then 20k,stick only , i am located in nyc queens ,you must be ok to take car do audi dealership and get 300 point inspection , pre-purchase inspection I will be ther and I will pay for it ,I will make appointment all you have to do is come ,after inspection we will go to my house and make transaction,also I will drive you home at no cost if you dont have ride am willing to pay 60k cash for they rite one ,looking to buy before Christmas

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Am looking to buy clean audi r8 from year 2009 to 20012 ,must be well maintain, clean title ,low miles no more then 20k,stick only , i am located in nyc queens ,you must be ok to take car do audi dealership and get 300 point inspection , pre-purchase inspection I will be ther and I will pay for it ,I will make appointment all you have to do is come ,after inspection we will go to my house and make transaction,also I will drive you home at no cost if you dont have ride am willing to pay 60k cash for they rite one ,looking to buy before Christmas my phone number is 347 209 3814 peter ,its big plus if you have maintenance records

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Am looking to buy clean audi r8 from year 2009 to 20012 ,must be well maintain, clean title ,low miles no more then 20k,stick only , i am located in nyc queens ,you must be ok to take car do audi dealership and get 300 point inspection , pre-purchase inspection I will be ther and I will pay for it ,I will make appointment all you have to do is come ,after inspection we will go to my house and make transaction,also I will drive you home at no cost if you dont have ride am willing to pay 60k cash for they rite one ,looking to buy before Christmas my phone number is 347 209 3814 peter ,its big plus if you have maintenance records
still looking

1 - 3 of 3 Posts