VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's all about the location - just northeast of SQ1 (1 min drive or 5 min walk to SQ1). Walk to new Sheridan College or movies and restaurants in less than 7 min (or drive in 1 min). Don't want to walk? Take a bus at door step. Need to take the 403? It's 1 min away!!

4235 Sherwoodtowne Blvd Unit 1709, Mississauga

If that is not attractive enough how about paying 50% less for almost 100% more space than in the new buildings that are close by?

1 Bedroom + solarium, 1 bathroom condo just over 1000sq ft!!! Doesn't tell you much how about some dimensions:

Living room 18ft x 12ft
Dining room 13ft x 12ft
Bedroom 21ft x 12ft
Kitchen 16ft x 8ft
Solarium 6ft x 12ft
Bathroom 6ft x 10ft
Laundry closet 4ft x 4ft

Building Amenities: New lobby, Gym, Pool, Sauna, Party Room, Games room, gated and security guard, Amazing sunsets from my unit.

Prime exclusive use parking spot on 1st level right by elevator, 1 owned locker also on 1st level and close to parking. Need more parking? No problem, extra spots are available for just $35/mth - I'm currently renting 2 extra spaces without issue (and used to rent 3 extra ones - can't have too many cars). Underground parking is safe and monitored. Never an issue, even leaving my old convertible with the top down for weeks on end.

Maintenance Fee: $399.01/mth (includes everything but hydro - cable incl.)
Taxes: $1766.39/year

Building has a high reserve fund and great management company. It is spotless

Area amenities within 5 min drive :

Square One, Playdium, 2 movie theathers, Metro, Living Arts Center, Central Library, YMCA, T&T Supermarket, Ocean's Supermarket, LCBO (2 min walk), Whole Foods, Sheridan College, go-karting, parks and lots more.

Flexible on the closing date, anywhere from next weekend to 90 days.

ASKING $222,900

WILL PAY AGENT FEE if you are working with one.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got some interest from people in the building. My place is the only 1br currently for sale. The other one that was for sale is now sold.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts