VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, who drives the 2000 silver jetta WA 675 THN last seen in Auburn? There is an amber alert for it.

·
Registered
21,513 Posts
Re: Amber Alert! (KrautGTI)

Ok more details are always good: http://www.washingtonamberalert.com/
Victim:
Miarlene Sales
14 year old Hispanic Female
5'0, 110 lbs, black/brown
last seen wearing: black jacket, black pants
Suspect:
Claudio Madrigal-Cardenas
19 year old Hispanic Male
5'5, 135 lbs black/brown
last seen wearing: unknown
Victim was last seen Riverside High School in Auburn at 11:00 am Tuesday October 30th possibly enroute California or Mexico

·
Registered
872 Posts
Re: Amber Alert! (MaMaDub)

saw that on the sign on I90, then remembered I was driving a silver jetta. decided to slow down.
Guess she's 14 and he's 19.

·
Registered
35,066 Posts
Re: (Lunker)

Quote, originally posted by Lunker »
i heard it was called off...."situation did not fit criteria" for an amber alert....

Meaning...she ran away? And wasn't kidnapped...?

·
Registered
872 Posts
Re: Amber Alert! (Import_RaGe)

Quote, originally posted by Import_RaGe »
I drive a silver gti and people were giving ME looks.

kinda the same thing I was getting.
She's 14 and he's 19, its wrong

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Re: Amber Alert! (Ikaika)

What is with all the Amber Alerts and people driving VWs?
Anyway, hope they sort this mess out.

·
Registered
14,240 Posts
Amber Alert MK4 silver jetta

im watching the news and there is a new amber alert about a 14 year old girl that ran away with some random guy.
they are in a 2000 silver jetta, license plate 675-thn.
so i thought, who would be better to spot out a vw than the vortex?
http://q13.trb.com/news/kcpq-1...story
they are said to be heading to cali.

·
Registered
49,912 Posts
I wish the variable message signs on the freeways would list the year as well. How many thousands of silver jettas are there out there? I think I saw five just going from Kirkland to Seattle tonight

·
Registered
872 Posts
Re: (rootrider)

Quote, originally posted by rootrider »
I wish the variable message signs on the freeways would list the year as well. How many thousands of silver jettas are there out there? I think I saw five just going from Kirkland to Seattle tonight

You got to remember too Joel, they are going off eye witnesses and many people don't know makes of cars let alone year.

·
Registered
49,912 Posts
Re: (Shepard_Owner)

Quote, originally posted by Shepard_Owner »
You got to remember too Joel, they are going off eye witnesses and many people don't know makes of cars let alone year.

they have a license #. They know what year it is. I understand why they wouldn't put the year in there since it's not going to make a difference to most people. But me.. VW's stand out super easy and there are a ton of silver vw's out there.. especially mk4's. I saw the amber alert sign and then promptly saw three silver jettas... a mk3, a mk4, and a mk2. It'd be easier to know which one I should strain to see the license plate on and which I don't have to care about. It doesn't matter much in the end, but it still makes sense to me that the year would be included where possible.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Re: (rootrider)

Quote, originally posted by rootrider »

they have a license #. They know what year it is. I understand why they wouldn't put the year in there since it's not going to make a difference to most people. But me.. VW's stand out super easy and there are a ton of silver vw's out there.. especially mk4's. I saw the amber alert sign and then promptly saw three silver jettas... a mk3, a mk4, and a mk2. It'd be easier to know which one I should strain to see the license plate on and which I don't have to care about. It doesn't matter much in the end, but it still makes sense to me that the year would be included where possible.

Yeah, that would be good. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 20 of 23 Posts