VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok for the VW content.. My car is in the shop.. syncros, and a small hole in the transfer case.. thank god it could be welded.
I was sad because I was not able to drive my VW all weekend.. see above.. but saw the funniest thing in my life. A car is getting off 287 and onto ridgedale av.. I just passe him as he was merging. I saw a blue car and some yellow strips.. So I see the light turn yellow and I have to stop so I can take a look. A early 80's ? Buick Regal.. you know the car you buy when your on a fixed income right befor you move to florida to live out your golden years. The car was light blue, had two yellow stripes going over the hood and roof.. they were offset to the passengers side. Some green/yellow looking headlights, side blinker lights.. looked like they were off a Volvo...and lovely red lights on his washer nozzles, and to top it all off the bazooka muffler.. (saw that after he went by me) wich was not made for that car.. it looked like he tried to hide it under the bumper, but the bumper spit it out.. So were at the light.. some 17, 18 year old kid looks at me and revs it.. ok why not.. always wondered what to know what my girlfriends.. 4 door auto saturn would do in the ¼ mile. I got the E-break on, my foot on the break.. and reving it to like 3,000 rpm's. Light turns green we go.. I get a little better jump on him.. I get ½ a car legnth and the saturn shifted gears to soon.. and he went right by me. I decided it was to funny and so not worth a ticket today, over that. God I miss my VW. That by far was the worst looking thing I have ever seen.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Re: American Rice.. why do they do this. (phatazzgti)

Oh leave the guy alone. Just cause his dad gave him the car to soup up. lol. I had a friend who had an Olds Delta 88 coupe---->slammed!!!!. The thing had over 375,000 kms on it though. His dad gave it to him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.