VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my friend wrecked his R32 last night. He was driving home and some how hit a tree and totaled the car. There was no alchohol or anything involved. He is at the hospital now and is pretty drugged up. He suffered a concusion, broken, jaw, his tongue ring ripped out some how, and his car is totaled.
Please think of him and maybe say a little prayer for him, and just keep him in your thoughts. Thanks, Adam
If you have something nice to say or something please post it, and I am gonna print it out and give it to him next Monday. Please do not ask for pics of the car or anything else. I appreciate your guys's time.
Adam

· Registered
981 Posts
Re: An R bites it hard. Please check this out. (protijy337)

Hope your feeling better and you get well soon!!

· Registered
8,009 Posts
Re: An R bites it hard. Please check this out. (adamprice271)

Glad your OK
'A man barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. Steve Austin will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.'

And contact [email protected] and he can do the same for your R http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
998 Posts
Re: An R bites it hard. Please check this out. (adamprice271)

I would make a wise ass crack but with a broken tounge/jaw .. laughing may not be in your best intrest.
Get that man some Penthouse ASAP... he needs to build stamina.
Seriously... Best wishes to you and your family.

· Registered
1,888 Posts
Re: An R bites it hard. Please check this out. (mtu_R32)

Car accidents are nearly the worst thing man has ever invented. Glad everyone is OK.
IMO...
Make it a short term goal to get out of the hospital as quickly as possible. They're a great place for emergency service + short term recovery/stabilization but...they're no place to "recover".
Hard to sleep, strange people walking by, bad food, and a great place to pick up a serious infection.

· Registered
2,269 Posts
Re: (Max Rebo)

Get well, Get well soon, we want you to get well....
(seinfeld)
seriously though.... We are all glad you are alive, now rest up and think about what new ride you want to be driving when you are well again.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.