VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, um.....

I think my 'raddo just got me a ticket, photo style. It wasn't my fault though. I was just driving along, minding my own... when all the sudden, she gave me a strange, mischievious look, then starting ripping down the street. It wasn't even a main street. Twas just a lil ol side street, didn't even get the name of it. Just was waisting away my lunch hour....then, all the sudden, out the blur that was previously the view through my rear view mirror, I see a flash! EGAD!!!! So....I guess I will know in a couple of weeks. I got back to work and scoulded my car. I told her that she was bad! And that if she didn't behave herself, I would be forced to drive my Fox instead. She started to give me really sad puppy dog eyes
...that lil brat!
so, she looked all sad and stuff, so, I forgave her of course. But, I told her I can't be givin her fun toys if I have to pay tickets! She said she know and she will try to behave herself in the future.
I hope I can keep her wild tendancies under control. I mean, I know she is starting her teen years now and her hormones are out of control but its no excuse to be runnin round town, tearin ish up ya know...
Do yall have problems with yours too? do you ground them when they misbehave? spank them?
I don't think she will take to heart what I told her. I need a way to disipline her so she stays out of trouble.
Oh well...we will see what happens...

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Re: And so it begins.... (spoolin)

Do wut I did...Blow it up once...They dont lern make it twice. Then you'll be Gravy

·
Registered
10,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: And so it begins.... (tulmad)

Nope, its not me. its her. She is one with something wrong with her. She has all this attitude. You should see how arrogant and snotty she gets around Hondas!
Its absolutly silly!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Re: And so it begins.... (Hijinx)

You should get your windshield tinted, and you will never get those photo radar tickets. I had my SI tinted with double limo on the back three, limo on the front 2, and 35% on the windshield. I know I woulda got at least 10 tickets, but you cant be seen in the picture, so they don't bother sending the ticket because they can't prove who was driving. I know alot of people say that it's stupid to have a tinted windshield, but you wouldn't believe how nice it is. There is no glare when night driving, and the inside is tolerable in the summer time after baking in the heat all day. I just got the first part of the tinting done on my Golf, and it will be done next week.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Re: And so it begins.... (jayhawker)

Surprised you didnt get a ticket for the tint job. I personally dont like any tint, I think it it hard to see out of at night. Maybe you get used to it, but I like my glass clear and clean

BTW...Well you can always blame the ticket on the trunk gnomes.

[Modified by dubdrvrkev, 2:44 PM 2-8-2002]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts