VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
12,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
holy **** it's been 5 mother****ing years already?!
with september comes h20, & with h20 comes MKIII debauchery.
this is your chance to meet all those douchbags from the MKIII forum.
a chance to tell them what you really think, face to face, mono e mono.
ahh who am i kidding, it's been nothing but dope cars, flowing booze and a hidden smokey round table for the last 4 years.

this year will be like years past.
still at 37th and phila ave, under the castle in the sand sign
still gonna be saturday night (9/24) around 7/8ish
still gonna meet people i know from the internets.
still gonna have some of the top MKIIIs of h20 all in one glorious location.

i don't think anything will top '07 but all we can do is try

for those of you new guys we've had everything from the best of the best MKIIIs in attendance to random nacho machines showing up in brand new loaner A6 avants, too spontaneous interpretive dance fighting, too random drunk uncles, to horses peeing on people, too people getting salty for calling them out on ****ty airbag induced ride heights. there really is something for everyone.

until then :beer:

·
Registered
3,256 Posts

I drove around countless times looking for this place and when I found it, it was packed and no way in, I was so pissed, so this year is a new year and I will not miss it. BUT, I better see everyone at Kickball so at this meet we can rub in in who's face who's gonna' win. Damn those bragging rights. :laugh::heart::thumbup:

·
Registered
755 Posts
I drove around countless times looking for this place and when I found it, it was packed and no way in, I was so pissed, so this year is a new year and I will not miss it. BUT, I better see everyone at Kickball so at this meet we can rub in in who's face who's gonna' win. Damn those bragging rights. :laugh::heart::thumbup:

hahaha can't wait for this.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Went last year, didn't really feel "welcome" even though I tried to talk to some people. I hope it's better this year.

1 - 20 of 169 Posts