VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,155 Posts
Re: (midwest dubin)

Thats so ****ty bro.
Your bags proly popped cus ur using 90 degree fittings... U need to keep that fitting from coming close to the rubber...
You need to use straight male fittings, and do 1/4" line to the rear. The NPT threaded size is should be 1/8. So get 2 1/8NPT-1/4" OD male connectors from suicide..

·
Registered
14,155 Posts
Re: (silver saloon)

1/2" change that son... its jsut harder to bend and run, and it flows too fast... It'll be less hassle... If anything do 3/8s. But play w/ some 1/4" and u'll like it more. I guarantee it

·
Registered
14,155 Posts

Quote, originally posted by silver saloon »
what about the manifolds? i could prolly get a 1/4" to 1/2" elbow right?

easystreet manifolds are 3/8s, not 1/2". so then u get 2 1/4"OD to 3/8sNPT male elbows

·
Registered
14,155 Posts

haha. trust me, it'll work better.
As for taking the bags out, its the bottom piece right? try putting a screw driver in between the beam and the bottom of the bracket.

·
Registered
14,155 Posts
Re: (TickTack)

you can keep the lines outside the car...
yeah those big ass fittings and 1/2" lines are a hassle..

·
Registered
14,155 Posts

Just put one side on jackstands, run it. Then do the other wise. Or put all 4 corners in jack stands. I don't use a lift.

·
Registered
14,155 Posts

Quote, originally posted by silver saloon »
I guess. But would that be worth doing? I feel like that would be a better route to go, running them through the interior

i think its gonna be more of a hassle, i've ran many lines and wires, and interior is a pain... and thats wires which are way more flexible than airline...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.