VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
161 - 172 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
9,051 Posts
Re: (justrave)

You guys have this all so twisted backwards it is funny. Joel I will keep you out of this because I know you and you are good peoples.
Nolan and Greg I have no idea who you guys are nor do I really care. I was just stating my opinion on the way that I knew things went down. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm right. Whoo gives a Sh*t? Drew is leaving so much out of the story that it is not even funny. Thus making us look like we are on the wrong side of the tracks on this one. I really don't care either way so I will just leave it at that..
Quote, originally posted by justrave »

Also, i wouldnt really call them heavyweights in our scene. we care about more than bagged big turbo mk4s in minnesota.

What scene? I'm not in any scene. Have you ever seen me at 1 GTG or out hanging out on Uni in the summer? Nope, Never. I've got a wife and a kid and other things to do with my time. So please don't add any comments about me being in any of your scenes and being too good for them. I just have other priorities in my life besides my car.
I've done more then my fair share of helping people out in this town. Ask Mike Olson.. I don't consider myself anything more then any of you do. I'm just a laid back, chill guy. So if in anyway I mis represented myself in this thread. Those are not my true colors.
Best of luck to Drew with getting his car put back together and selling it.
Peace out..

Modified by moacur at 2:54 PM 12-13-2008

·
Registered
9,051 Posts
Re: (andrew m.)

Honestly at this point it is just funny. If everyone knew the real story and how things went down you would laugh too. Drew just isn't telling the whole story of the months of planning that went into it before he decided to do it in someones garage at a wim. He could have just told John that he thought it was a bit steep and was planning on doing it at someone else's place. For all we know John probably would have came over and helped them. He is that type of guy.
The other thing that is funny is everyone who worked on the car is failing to admit that things went wrong. That is why they are so defensive.
Case in point. I run 1/2" line and have had 0 issues. They all of sudden think that 1/2" line is part of the problem and it is not. Valve controls work wonders and I know Drew ordered some as he asked me where to get them.
Another problem is the fittings. If I was going to do a install for someone and they had fittings that I knew were going to cause issues. I would have never done the install until we had the right parts and these guys are talking about known issues before they even started the install.
Neither John nor I really have anything to do with it at this point and like I said in my above post if I came off the wrong way it is really not my true colors...People just don't know the real story here..

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
Re: (gunch)

Honestly, i dont know why you guys are still arguing about this. It really surprises me. Reminds me of some high school drama sh*t. Its utterly pointless.
Once again, thanks to all who were there for me and who helped along the way. And again, im sorry to any of you who i may have offended/hurt.
Later guys, it was fun while it lasted.

·
Banned
12,091 Posts
Re: (silver saloon)

Quote, originally posted by silver saloon »
Honestly, i dont know why you guys are still arguing about this. It really surprises me. Reminds me of some high school drama sh*t. Its utterly pointless.
Once again, thanks to all who were there for me and who helped along the way. And again, im sorry to any of you who i may have offended/hurt.
Later guys, it was fun while it lasted.

Well said. Best of luck with whats to come http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

161 - 172 of 172 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.