VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend adam with the black TT, I'm sure many of you have met him at the GTG's worchester, newburyport, natick etc..... Well he had an unfortunate accident the other night.......

His friend was in the passenger side and "walked" away with a busted knee and a broken nose. Luckly they both are alive. I didnt get a chance to ask how they crashed. I dunno if hes getting another dub. Just thought I'd share this with the locals!!!

·
Registered
5,796 Posts
Re: Another local dub bites the dust..... (VW97Jetta)

S
H
I
T
i could be wrong but speed might have been a factor

Modified by rossovr6 at 6:13 AM 5-20-2004

·
Registered
253 Posts
Re: Another local dub bites the dust..... (rossovr6)

Took the words outa my mouth man! Thank the man upstairs that everyone is ok http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Re: Another local dub bites the dust..... (BigBadBora1.8t)

Dibs on the wheels.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Re: Another local dub bites the dust..... (BigBadBora1.8t)

Holy shiznit! Is he ok? Was it his fault? I hope insurance is going to buy him a new TT. Yowza.

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Re: (KC2)

Quote, originally posted by KC2 »
Looks like 'sideways into a telephone pole' to me.

yup at good clip im sure to. As much as that sucks that circle of friends seems to drive pretty carelessly and they should of learned from 2 nasty wrecks their friends had this past year. Glad to hear he was allright. Wanna buy a 2001 s4?

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (germantoyagain)

He doesn't remember what happened, He wasn't going slow, and I think he hit a tree. But I've seen this happen to a number of people, they just get out of control with thier cars, I mean not everybody has a S4 with porshce brake kits, modified AWD, and can turn thier cars sideways in a controlled draft.......cough cough germantoyagain
. Anyways if you met this kid then you'd know how goddamn cheap he got this car anyways. His dad owns a body shop but I don't think they'll be trying to salvage that. Too bad too b/c its a 1.8t and i think he just chipped it!!. Look forward to seein some of you at the next GTG whenever you guys want to have one again!!! I don't want to start a new topic but how many of you are going to Waterfest in July???? I know I'm going with my man Oden. Peace!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Re: (BigBadBora1.8t)

Quote, originally posted by BigBadBora1.8t »
He doesn't remember what happened, He wasn't going slow, and I think he hit a tree. But I've seen this happen to a number of people, they just get out of control with thier cars, I mean not everybody has a S4 with porshce brake kits, modified AWD, and can turn thier cars sideways in a controlled draft.......cough cough germantoyagain
. Anyways if you met this kid then you'd know how goddamn cheap he got this car anyways. His dad owns a body shop but I don't think they'll be trying to salvage that. Too bad too b/c its a 1.8t and i think he just chipped it!!. Look forward to seein some of you at the next GTG whenever you guys want to have one again!!! I don't want to start a new topic but how many of you are going to Waterfest in July???? I know I'm going with my man Oden. Peace!

HAHA, rock on Andrew http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Check out GTG in Plymouth for next weekend. Tryin to get a BayState Dubs Car Club goin courtesy of RossoVR6. You should go.

Modified by regGTIe at 7:35 PM 5-20-2004

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Re: (regGTIe)

i dont drift my car
well sometimes. Adam is cool **** hopefully his insurance company will pay out good. I keep looking at that and cant believe they walked away

·
Banned
1,667 Posts
Re: (attam)

Quote, originally posted by attam »
actually they say the tree is what saved our lives. So i guess i owe the tree.

hug a tree you lucky tree hugger.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts