VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn Nature messed up my car...

hood, bumper support, core support, bumper, grille, both lights, everything gone to S**T...

[video=google;-3106973151341731381]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3106973151341731381#[/video]
so true^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
7,519 Posts
ummmm. explain.

10,943 Posts
Bites the dust**
I wasn't even going to bother. ;)

You mean you've never heard that catchy tune called "Another One Hits The Dust"?

I heard John Lennon sings it. :cool:

10,943 Posts
Haha someone had to say it :beer: Not sure about the "hits the dust" one though :p
Your sarcasm meter. Check it. I think it's broken. ;):beer:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sorry everybody, was busy in the garage not doing ****. But anyways, i hit a deer one of you was right, damn sucker ran out at like 55-60 miles an hour, had no time to break turn or do anything. My bumper shattered into like a hundred foot radius from the impact. car looks fixable but insurance might say otherwise. So moral of the story, "damn nature, you SCARY" :D

O btw since my car has no mouth, it couldn't bite the dust or nature for that reason, it hit it.. but just to make you guys happy, i messed up the name.. im just an idiot..

·
Registered
313 Posts
Your sarcasm meter. Check it. I think it's broken. ;):beer:
Hahah damn, i had a feeling I was missing the joke there.. my bad! :beer:

OP - I'll give ya credit for not being able to "bite the dust" without the bumper :D ... Had to bust your chops on it though :laugh:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts