VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This time were havin it at barnes and nobel so those of you who complained about it being too far south can come... we're going to try this location out and see if it's any better. IF things work out we might rotate the gtgs.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Re: ANOTHER WEDS OC GTG AT BARNES AND NOBEL. (Justin S'S Black1.8T)

Please tell me you didn't waste your time creating that extremely queer GTG poster...

·
Registered
432 Posts
Re: ANOTHER WEDS OC GTG AT BARNES AND NOBEL. (PDVR6)

but if its on wensday i cant go because i will be at home watching the O.C. well maybe some lame bling mk4 will let me watch his tv so i can go

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: ANOTHER WEDS OC GTG AT BARNES AND NOBEL. (_GoatPunishment_)

I'm sorry if you feel this poster is "queer". I figured it'd get more of the volkswaffe to come out (ha ha ha j/k) I didn't make the flyer, I just am helping get these gtgs together.Anyways... all jokes aside...
The gtg is at Barnes and Nobel in Orange next to the Main Place. The best way to get there is the 5 freeway or the 22 freeway. It's in between both. You can always get a map off of mapquest.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Re: ANOTHER WEDS OC GTG AT BARNES AND NOBEL. (OCbuiltGTI)

just a note for you this gtg used to go off a few years back never saw you there most of us know how to get there im sure it will just get broke up by the cops again i guess thats what we get for having 90 or so cars there and mmmmmm pat and oscars

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: ANOTHER WEDS OC GTG AT BARNES AND NOBEL. (x-up)

I know that a lot of these gtgs have been going on long before I went to them... I just got my GTI in October. What does that have to do with anything!? I'm helping out trying to get the word out so we have more cars there so it's not just 5 people standing around in the parking lot. If you took offense to the comment I made about Volkswaffe it was a joke and I appologize there was No Offense needed.

·
Registered
432 Posts

just giving you a hard time there tiger you know im bored have nothing better to do
im sure pat will come out because he is queer

Modified by x-up at 8:33 AM 5-21-2004

·
Registered
3,269 Posts

Quote, originally posted by x-up »
just giving you a hard time there tiger you know im bored have nothing better to do

You could go to sleep?
you better not be late tomorrow

·
Registered
432 Posts

i wont there hot stuff i will be ther at 10 all roaring and ready to go all day long

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Well from what I've been told by my r i c e r friends, "All volkswagen owners are queers."

·
Registered
3,269 Posts

Quote, originally posted by OCbuiltGTI »
Well from what I've been told by my r i c e r friends, "All volkswagen owners are queers."

So if I'm understanding you correctly and I know that I am. What your trying to say is the day you bought your volkswagen is the day you came out of the closet?
Well, I'd suggest you hop back in and lock the door cause we don't tolerate that queer behavior around these parts.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

My friends believe all male VW owners are gay.
If you believe my friends are correct then your assumption would be right, but I am not gay.
If you believe my friends are correct then we could assume that you are gay...

·
Registered
432 Posts

thats alright because i think most honda owners are retards http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,269 Posts

My friends believe all male VW owners are gay.
If you believe my friends are correct then your assumption would be right, I am gay.
If you believe my friends are correct then we could assume that you aren't gay...

I'm actually a lesbian http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

I'm suprised nobody has noticed I spelled NOBLE as NOBEL in the title of the thread... I only noticed after looking at the "queer" flyer.
Holy Crap. Goat... when you quoted me your computer translated everything wrong. You must have some ass backward gay filter.

Modified by OCbuiltGTI at 8:51 AM 5-21-2004

·
Registered
3,269 Posts

I'm suprised nobody has noticed I spelled NOBLE as NOBEL in the title of the thread... I only noticed after looking at the "queer" flyer.

Were not big on spelling. http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

1 - 20 of 70 Posts