VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the market for new wheels and I'm considering SSR Competitions. However, I've never seen any pictures of Corrado's w/Anthracite. Does anyone out there own such a machine or at least have access to photos of such a creation?!?

The wheels..

or maybe these..

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Anthracite Wheels.. (whatsacorrado2)

quote:[HR][/HR]i have the oz f1s on my silver g60... only problem with them is they are heavy as he11. [HR][/HR]​
oh?

what's the weight on each w/o rubber?
Are the F1's available in 16 inches?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Anthracite Wheels.. (CorradoMarkio)

quote:[HR][/HR]
i have the oz f1s on my silver g60... only problem with them is they are heavy as he11.
oh?

what's the weight on each w/o rubber?
Are the F1's available in 16 inches?
[HR][/HR]​
OK.. I just answered my own question...

here's da link: http://www.oz-boutique.com/OZ_html/...el_ID=46&make=Volkswagen&year=1993&wheel_ID=3
for SOME reason, they don't have Corrado listed under Models...

·
Registered
183 Posts

here's mine:

those are team loco 142s, i get a lot of compliments on them. anthracite wheels look a lot better in person, they dont look so dark as they do in pics. very nice finish imho.

·
Registered
582 Posts

i have SSR Comps in 17x7.5 on my black SLC. i'll post pictures tonight when i get home from work. i have all the weights of all the sizes too somewhere. they're all very light.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: Anthracite Wheels.. (shmaLbus)

quote:[HR][/HR]i have SSR Comps in 17x7.5 on my black SLC. i'll post pictures tonight when i get home from work. i have all the weights of all the sizes too somewhere. they're all very light.[HR][/HR]​
awesome!! i like those wheels A LOT, but they are very expensive

maybe i'll win the $200 MILLION jackpot.. You live in NJ, shmaLbus. Did you get any lotto tickets? hehe... if I win, I'm putting in a turbocharger, limited slip diff. AND, i'll get SSR Comp's... plus, I'll look very cool paying for everything in CASH!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: Anthracite Wheels.. (shmaLbus)

quote:[HR][/HR]i have SSR Comps in 17x7.5 on my black SLC. i'll post pictures tonight when i get home from work. i have all the weights of all the sizes too somewhere. they're all very light.[HR][/HR]​
any luck w/the digicam?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts