VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
5,583 Posts
Re: Any chance of a lapping day at a local road course? (MXTHOR3)

You can rent out the cayuga one for some insane amount per day... $2000 a day or soemthing, I honestly can't remember...

· Registered
16 Posts
Re: Any chance of a lapping day at a local road course? (blu_mk2)

yeah i checked into it too..was gonna get all us niagara guys to go(when i had a car) and it wasnt really that bad a price.. we just have to get a few people together.
i have been to a few car and bike lapping days and its tons of fun!! the best bet is toronto motorsport park. maybee ill have my rabbit going by then!!

· Registered
2,793 Posts
Re: Any chance of a lapping day at a local road course? (Mooz!)

Quote, originally posted by Mooz! »
You can rent out the cayuga one for some insane amount per day... $2000 a day or soemthing, I honestly can't remember...

You can take your car for lapping for just $100-150

· Registered
5,583 Posts
Re: Any chance of a lapping day at a local road course? (Pocket Empty)

Quote, originally posted by Pocket Empty »

You can take your car for lapping for just $100-150

On the track or on the grass?

· Registered
1,427 Posts
Just to clarify Tom's quick
response...
You can rent Mosport, Cayuga, Shannoville "B" tracks for ~ 2K for the day.
If you go to an organized lapping day, as the original poster is talking about, you can go for ~$100-$300 for the day as the cost is being divided among the group.

· Registered
9,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Any chance of a lapping day at a local road course? (mk1pickle)

John, I'm thinking we could get enough people together to have a full day.. It would be a ****load of fun. Whats this rabbit project your talking about?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.