VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my last GTI at Don Valley Volkswagen, but have since changed owners and have heard some not so good things anymore. I don't mind driving to a good reputable honest dealer.

Thanks

·
Registered
991 Posts
I bought my '17 Golf R at Pickering VW. Sales process was fine. They kinda lowballed me on my trade-in, but I always had the option of selling privately instead, and I chose not to, so that's on me. Service has also been fine - no red flags.

One dealer I would absolutely avoid is Town + Country VW in Unionville.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I haven't bought a car from either dealership but Maple VW and Martin Grove VW both took excellent care of me and my MK6 GTI service wise

My intake manifold failed (common mk6 issue) and Maple VW still covered the warranty even with a Stage 1 tune they even did a carbon cleaning while they were in there for half price since they had to remove the manifold anyways.

Martin Grove VW always works around my work schedule and they shuttle me to and from the dealer to my work, and actually give me pretty solid deals/discounts on service .

cant speak about purchasing a car from either but I would definitely check them out when I'm in the market to buy again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts