VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im moving to carbondale and the place looks pretty dead! Wonderin if there are any GTG's or what. Everyone is sayin Scranton is the spot. How is Carbondale, and do they hate spanish people!!!!!! Help me out didnt see too many out there. HELP

· Registered
536 Posts
Re: Any Dubbers in Carbondale PA? (JUS_GT_EYEZ)

A few tips on Carbondale, well I don't have any, but it is known as "garbagedale" my suggestion is to try to move a bit further south if you can. Scranton is NOT any spot, unless you like to drink heavily, go to church, or look at funeral homes. But we do have the 3rd largest St. Patty's day parade.
Hey Dave 88 AE, did you by any chance have your 7 parked on luzerne st a week or 2 ago for sale?

· Registered
765 Posts
Nah that wasn't mine. I will never sell mine i have too much money in parts in my room to get rid of it.
Mine is very similiar to that I have a flat black wing and headlight cover on mine.
Where in scranton are you from? i thought I knew all of the VW people in the area.

· Registered
536 Posts
Re: (Dave 88 A.E)

live in wessside as of this moment. im not really active you could say in the scene around here. i drive the zwo kitted ghetto harlequin. i also have a 13b sitting in my garage waiting for a nice 1st gen to come along.

Modified by slimmjimm at 7:41 PM 9-27-2005

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.