VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
10,500 Posts
Re: Any Dubbers in or Around Chino Hills?? (villageidiot)

dude, we just had a gtg about a month ago of all the people in the area!!
i'm in la verne (right next to the pomona race track), i got a buddy in pomona with a red A2 golf non 15x8's, another buddy in pomona with a windsor blue GTI VR6, and a buddy in diamond bar with a red scirocco on white kosei K1 rims... i'm sure you'll see us around sooner or later

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Re: Any Dubbers in or Around Chino Hills?? (veedubbgolf)

my gf lives on Chino Avenue and Pipeline..i'm there about 4 times outta the week... I always go to the taco bell and stuff around there on Chino Avenue..
we go to calvary chapel chino hills too.... maybe we'll see each other

·
Registered
536 Posts
Re: Any Dubbers in or Around Chino Hills?? (davy913)

hey whats up veedubbgolf. im near chino hills. im in la verne, up the street from slappy. ive got a bright yellow 1.8T beetle. most of the yellows one u see are prob lil old ladies or gay men; except for mine, cause i dont fall in either of those categories
what is up... IE repraZent!! haha... uh, Chino Hills is in the Inland Empire too right?

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Re: Any Dubbers in or Around Chino Hills?? (turbo4dr8v)

quote:[HR][/HR]and davy: when do u think is a good time for another gtg???[HR][/HR]​
haha yah dude, looks like alot more people will be showing up this time http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Re: Any Dubbers in or Around Chino Hills?? (thajettamaster)

hm, well if yu guys want to have one we can, just didnt think you guys would want another one so soon...i saw most of you guys at the arcaida meet! hm...hows the end of this month sound?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.