VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am spending the weekend in the Dells this weekend and I was wondering if there was going to be any other dubbers in the area.

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
Re: Any dubbers in Wisconsin Dells? (1BADDUBB)

Noah (tenacious jett) live up in that area.. although, I don't know if he'll be back from school by then or not. Might want to IM him..

·
Registered
7,480 Posts
Re: Any dubbers in Wisconsin Dells? (Schnell-Corrado)

I'll be home to the dells on the 20th to pick up my car.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Any dubbers in Wisconsin Dells? (tenacious jett)

Quote, originally posted by tenacious jett »
I'll be home to the dells on the 20th to pick up my car.

Are you going to be around for the weekend? We are staying at the Kalahari for the weekend.

·
Registered
7,480 Posts

Now my car wont be done until friday but i will only be in town for an hour or so.
check out the go-karts at extreme world there the only ones worth going on.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Thanks I'll check that out. Are there many VW's around the dells area?

·
Registered
7,480 Posts

Brian might be in town he has a white MKIII jetta with borbet type e's. otherwise there aren't any local with dubs. once in a while someone from out of town will show up for the week or weekend with one but not that often. you will see tons of chevy's, neons, and civics with all the dumb add-ons.
Sorry to say but the dells is extremely weak with the car scene

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

With the car show being there this weekend it should be pretty good though. We have came there for the last couple of years on car show weekend and it has been pretty good. You are right though, I haven't seen many dubs there.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts

there are definitly no cool rides in the dells! although you can get prepared to be reved on by any and every civic/cav./neon with in eye-shot for sure. seen it a hundred times

·
Registered
27 Posts
Re: Any dubbers in Wisconsin Dells? (tim18t)

I'll be up there this weekend for the car show. We are staying at Copa Cabana. I have a blue 03 GTI. Can't miss me it's lowered you'll see it. Heading up there Friday morning and will be up there till Sunday. You'll see me riding around.

·
Registered
7,480 Posts
Re: Any dubbers in Wisconsin Dells? (JEWELS1234)

careful driving around there are more than enough cops in a town with a pop. of 3,000 people and they are good at enforcing the "cursing" ordinance downtown. Shell, Wallgreens, and Big Chef are all good place to park and watch or find a parking spot downtown.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Any dubbers in Wisconsin Dells? (JEWELS1234)

Quote, originally posted by JEWELS1234 »
I'll be up there this weekend for the car show. We are staying at Copa Cabana. I have a blue 03 GTI. Can't miss me it's lowered you'll see it. Heading up there Friday morning and will be up there till Sunday. You'll see me riding around.

I will look for you. My buddy will have his white Audi wagon dropped on 19's up there and I will have my Jetta. Here is a pic. Keep an eye out for us. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
27 Posts
I didn't see you up their? Did you go to the bars at all? There was a fight on Saturday night at Marleys and I was trampled by the bouncers. 240+ guys falling on a girl that weighs 111 not to good. So end result dislocated ankle and three hairline fractures in my ankle.
That sucked. But other than that mishap it was a blast. Did you see um doing burnouts in front of skyline pretty sweat till a cop attacked a dude and maced another and himself than I left. Didn't want to get involved. All in all had a blast
How bout you?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (JEWELS1234)

You had apretty eventfull weekend. We were up there but we stayed at the hotel most of the time. The weather was crappy so we just kind of layed low. We had an awesome time though. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif I hope your ankle heals up O.K.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Re: (ramylson)

... It sucked. I mean it took six bouncers to control one guy. I think they need stronger bouncers well they took me out thats for sure
good thing I was pretty toasted

·
Registered
27 Posts
Re: (JEWELS1234)

Thanks I hope it gets better real quick, heading up to dropfest in two weekends at least hopefully will be off crutches by then
otherwise that will suck

1 - 20 of 51 Posts