VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't live anywhere near Chicago, but I'll be in the area in a few weeks...was thinking about bringing my 337's ECU to them for chipping.
Any comments good/bad/indifferent?
Do they have a dyno there?
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
24,078 Posts
Re: Any experience with dubwerks in Chicago? Thinking about getting chipped... (thewaxtest)

I have not dealt with dubwerks as a customer, no need to
, but I have spoken with Rich on the phone in regards to GIAC information, and occasionaly online. Very good guy, would recommend them if you are going to be in the area, unless your usual area is philly, then you should go go AWE
I am pretty sure they just moved, and were looking into possibly getting a dyno, but don't think they did yet.
So yes I would recommend Dubwerks if you are going to be in the area, good shop, good people, and finally got the meet the face behind the IM and phone at waterfest

chris
[email protected]

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Any experience with dubwerks in Chicago? Thinking about getting chipped... (chris86vw)

Cool!
I live near Fayetteville, AR - no GIAC dealers or APR dealers anywhere near me...rrrrrr
I have to go up to Chicago for 13 days in mid-August, probably going to drive my 337 up there, and thought a chip might be a nice little upgrade for the trip home.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
18,602 Posts
Re: Any experience with dubwerks in Chicago? Thinking about getting chipped... (thewaxtest)

I almost went to Dubwerks for my chip. I didn't because of the price (got the APR 2 for 1 deal.)
I did, however, talk with them on the phone and they were great!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts