VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
what are you looking for, i dont know of many but max of max's german auto services is a really cool guy, but he doesnt have much. hes in van nuys.

·
Banned
771 Posts
Re: (Rider_X)

there's a junkyard in Santa Fe Springs...its Ecology Auto Wrecking right on Imperial with the cross street of Valley View...
They have a few dubs there mostly mkII's and mkI's though...and when i say few i mean few...there were like 4 jettas and 1 cabrio i think this last weekend. There are a few Pick-Your-Parts off of beach and then another off of Katella(I believe) but hardly any dubs if any

these are kind of far for you but if there are not any over there try these

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Re: (a2 lover)

Quote, originally posted by a2 lover »
there's a junkyard in Santa Fe Springs...its Ecology Auto Wrecking right on Imperial with the cross street of Valley View...
They have a few dubs there mostly mkII's and mkI's though...and when i say few i mean few...there were like 4 jettas and 1 cabrio i think this last weekend. There are a few Pick-Your-Parts off of beach and then another off of Katella(I believe) but hardly any dubs if any

these are kind of far for you but if there are not any over there try these

i think i saw your car there.. at ecology
there was no good vw stuff
they rarely have gti's
but ecology is by far the best generic junkyard

·
Banned
771 Posts

yes yes you did see my car...i was so worried it was going to get stripped or something while i was in there...took me forever to get those ebrake cables off that jetta...i took an 8,9,11,12,13,15, and 17mm and i needed a 10...damn it!

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
Re: any good junkyards (inneedofafastcar)

pick a part in ontario always got a lot of MKI and II's and even a few MKIII

oh yeah, Ecology in Fontana! they always have clean MKI and II's
im there every weekend!

·
Registered
451 Posts
wow.. i know a junkyard back home where they always have mk3's and mk4's... all the time.. if you guys need a part let me know.. ill see what i can do when i go home.. which is like every 3 weeks..

·
Banned
771 Posts
Re: any good junkyards (DOHCTERvr)

Quote, originally posted by DOHCTERvr »
pick a part in ontario always got a lot of MKI and II's and even a few MKIII

oh yeah, Ecology in Fontana! they always have clean MKI and II's
im there every weekend!

ill be there next weekend!!!
what time you heading out?

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
Re: any good junkyards (a2 lover)

Quote, originally posted by a2 lover »

ill be there next weekend!!!
what time you heading out?

next saturday around noon at pick a part, im always there

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey, I'm new to the area.... I go to school in Whittier. Can anyone provide more specific locations? I'm looking for a few parts so i can drive to Colorado in 3 weeks. Anyone want to help a rookie?

·
Registered
461 Posts

was at the pick a part off the 60 and he 15 last weekend.
There was a mark 1 GTi complete, a mark 1 diesel, an 89 16v jetta complete w/ motor minus the recaros, two 16v passats complete minus the dizzy, 1 mark3 jetta with a bashed front end and about 3 to 5 big bumper jettas.
I dunno what it is w/ this place but it is a gold mine. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
Re: (Meatwagen)

Quote, originally posted by Meatwagen »
was at the pick a part off the 60 and he 15 last weekend.
There was a mark 1 GTi complete, a mark 1 diesel, an 89 16v jetta complete w/ motor minus the recaros, two 16v passats complete minus the dizzy, 1 mark3 jetta with a bashed front end and about 3 to 5 big bumper jettas.
I dunno what it is w/ this place but it is a gold mine. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

PIck A Part in Ontario!!!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 17 of 17 Posts