VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Re: Any good paint shops in MD/VA/DC area? (Neckromacr)

european body works in fairfax, va... my buddy there just did my oettinger there, and did a fantastic job... they don't play around....

·
Registered
5,687 Posts
Re: Any good paint shops in MD/VA/DC area? (asheoner)

Try auto body clinic in rockville. I met the owner at his shop a few months ago. Very nice,high quality work.

·
Registered
14,608 Posts
Re: Any good paint shops in MD/VA/DC area? (GLXGrl)

for the whole car? expect to pay $2-3K show quality paint any color will run ya $4-5K

·
Registered
5,687 Posts
Re: Any good paint shops in MD/VA/DC area? (BiH)

I agree. The shop I recommended starts its paint jobs around the $2000 for a respray of the same body color. It's all in the prep work and the quality of the paint used. That's why a macco/Earl Schieb paint job looks so pathethic. You get what you pay for.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Re: Any good paint shops in MD/VA/DC area? (wjbski)

Wagonworks....Definitely a top notch shop....you ALWAYS get what you pay for when it comes to paint and body work. If it's cheap, it's cheap for a reason.....

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Re: Any good paint shops in MD/VA/DC area? (filledarches)

I got to recomend the boyz at European Body Works.....
Ive had a few things done there a few of the dubs that have gone there have had feature shot in PVW and win at car shows like the 2 cars ive had done there.....

·
Registered
1,581 Posts

Quote, originally posted by asheoner »
european body works in fairfax, va... my buddy there just did my oettinger there, and did a fantastic job... they don't play around....

yeah that place kicks a**

·
Registered
242 Posts
ACES paint and body on rt 40 , in or near edgewood , ask for Heath. They have had winning cars in at least one category at the NOPI nats for 5 years running at least...... excellent custom work

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Re: (joeymigraine)

Ive always used Johnson's Auto Body. They are located in Gambrills, MD. 410-987-8421 (Doug) is the owner. His speciality is Imports in general everything from mild to wild... give him a shout.

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Re: Any good paint shops in MD/VA/DC area? (GLXGrl)

G.L.S. Autobody in Rockville or Wagenwerks in Alexandria are my top 2 choices.
Wagenwerks is the best buty they are always backed up, and GLS' bodyman is 2nd to none in the DC Area on VW's and Volvos!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts

Quote, originally posted by asheoner »

I second that on this shop...Speak w/Ricky...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts