VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1995 GTI VR6. i already have some mods done to it but i was wondering if anybody had any ideas of what i should do next? i already have a neuspeed intake, AMS chip, Remus Exhaust, neuspeed springs, struts, 17 Borbets, and thats about it. Any ideas from any1?

·
Registered
9,035 Posts
Re: any ideas on what i should do next to my car (vi43ne)

F & R Sway Bars, Strut Tower Brace, Rear Brace... Turn 2 Motor Mounts... Slotted Brakes... SS Brake Lines
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
Re: any ideas on what i should do next to my car (Volkscience)

quote:[HR][/HR]F & R Sway Bars, Strut Tower Brace, Rear Brace... Turn 2 Motor Mounts... Slotted Brakes... SS Brake Lines
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif [HR][/HR]​
i have heard that the stock sway bars are decent from the factory. the car does have both a strut tower and a rear brace. what are the real benefits off motor mounts? i have heard they are fairly noisy with added vibrations over factory. slotted brakes and stainless lines would be nice.

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
Re: any ideas on what i should do next to my car (AfgVwRacer)

While an aftermarket motormount will be a little rougher it provides for better throttle responce and I have noticed that shifting has also become a lot nicer since getting my turn2.

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
Re: any ideas on what i should do next to my car (95jetttttaVR6)

quote:[HR][/HR]i say lights, or maybe a tight kit, i mean you already got the go, now get the show[HR][/HR]​
i love the hella dual rounds, a very classy look IMO. if you are talking about fogs and corner markers, smoked kits are hopefully going to be added soon. i think a euro vr6 chin lip spoiler would compliment the overall package. anyone else agree?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.