VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody who knows anything about making a 2.8 a 3.1 lets hear from u.....wanta go all motor and was wounder how good are they and how much dought did u have to drop

·
Registered
907 Posts
Re: any info on 3.1L (oneflygti)

i'm thinking of doing the same. this won't happen till next year, but it's good to research first. it doesn't seem to expensive. considering the price of anything for my car is expensive. but i will be rebuilding the bottom end when i do this. as i have 155k on her right now. let me know how the search was.
thanx
ja

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: any info on 3.1L (sanity29)

ttt.........just did a search didnt find any info on prices,all i could find was that the abt kit is a lotta money and i am looking at getting like 200whp,but i still need more info..any think will help,cant make up my mind if i want to do it or not?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: any info on 3.1L (oneflygti)

ya i already talked to them.its like $3000 for a 3.1 short block,but what else do i have to do to it?is that for everything?or am i going to spend another grand or two on other stuff i need to make it work?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: any info on 3.1L (fatfreevw)

thanks,i just got my email back from them and thats what they said....how do u like yours?i know its a 24v but do u have any problems with it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts