VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased this Oettinger emblem a couple of months ago with the intention of swapping the rear VW emblem. Has anybody ever seen this emblem before? I'm pretty sure is not the same I've seen in other cars, which is what I thought I was getting. The one I've seen in few cars is a black or silver with the lettering black or silver. One I got delivered is clear with the crhome Oettinger engraved. Thanks

·
Registered
6,705 Posts
Re: Any info on this Oettinger.... (klr bee)

quote:[HR][/HR]I purchased this Oettinger emblem a couple of months ago with the intention of swapping the rear VW emblem. Has anybody ever seen this emblem before? I'm pretty sure is not the same I've seen in other cars, which is what I thought I was getting. The one I've seen in few cars is a black or silver with the lettering black or silver. One I got delivered is clear with the crhome Oettinger engraved. Thanks

[HR][/HR]​
so what color is that thing?? black or yellow?

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Any info on this Oettinger.... (gti32)

quote:[HR][/HR]
so what color is that thing?? black or yellow?[HR][/HR]​
It is clear with crhome OETTINGER // engraved.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Any info on this Oettinger.... (Jetta2NR)

One I've seen before is like the one the wheels come with, I think Oettinger had them forsale at one point but I've never seen this one I recieved.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.