VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the topic states. I am thinking of organizing a road rally for VW's.... I am thinking of a course throughout Chester County PA that would end up at Victory Brewing Co.
I am trying to get an idea of how much interest there would be in such an event... if there is enough interest i will put one together. This event would also include trivia questions that one would have to answer along the way for points... a co-pilot of such an event is definitely encouraged... one person to read the clues and the other drives... An event like this would most likely happen on a sunday afternoon.
James

·
Registered
6,574 Posts
Re: any interest in a VW road rally??? (BlueNJ.:R32)

Quote, originally posted by BlueNJ.:R32 »

As the topic states. I am thinking of organizing a road rally for VW's.... I am thinking of a course throughout Chester County PA that would end up at Victory Brewing Co.
I am trying to get an idea of how much interest there would be in such an event... if there is enough interest i will put one together. This event would also include trivia questions that one would have to answer along the way for points... a co-pilot of such an event is definitely encouraged... one person to read the clues and the other drives... An event like this would most likely happen on a sunday afternoon.
James

Cool idea but, An event like this would most likely land half of us in jail

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Re: any interest in a VW road rally??? (03VDUB)

sounds cool,,,i like where it ends, but where will it start???

·
Banned
2,479 Posts
Re: any interest in a VW road rally??? (BlueNJ.:R32)

Quote, originally posted by BlueNJ.:R32 »

James

what kind of trivia questions??? questions about .:r32's? or going back to air cooled.

·
Registered
10,808 Posts
Re: (e_tomorrow)

im down

·
Registered
6,197 Posts
yeah I have been talking about organizing one...and I even came up with about 40 miles of a 80-100 mile route. far as driving in one, they only seem to have about one a year.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Re: (Vdub12)

This is a cool idea. My wife is doing on in Carsile on Sunday. She has a friend in school who does a few of these a year.

·
Registered
8,458 Posts
Re: (blinkinbanana)

Quote, originally posted by blinkinbanana »
yeah I have been talking about organizing one...and I even came up with about 40 miles of a 80-100 mile route. far as driving in one, they only seem to have about one a year.

you can't even make it to club gtg's less than a mile from your house. so i certainly doubt you'll make it to this, unless of course it starts in your garage.

·
Registered
6,197 Posts
what club gtgs? only one I know of that I missed was the beef and beer. I don't see spending 20 bucks for something I don't eat or drink.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts