VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm NOT looking for someone elses garbage. I want a nice reliable low mile corrado. NO JUNK. Sorry but most of the ones I've been looking at are very high mileage. I know it's an old car but I want one with low mileage
I don't want to have any leak problems or engine problems. I know it's a raddo and they are 12 or so yrs old but i know there has to be some out there. I have CASH to pay. I don't mind overpaying and paying for one that's 10k or so as long as it's NICE. My price depends on the year/mileage/etc.
BTW, it HAS to be a VR6. And ti also HAS to have leather interior
Thanks
Keith

· Registered
88 Posts
Re: Any low miles rados left? (nc2tarheels)

I've been looking for a low mileage Corrado or a well maintained Scirocco for over a year. There seems to be a lot of c*ckstrokin' going on here. A Corrado for 11k? I walked away from Corrados 6 years ago for that price. People posting Sciroccos and refusing to post a ballpark price?

I wanna see something realistic. Oh, I have cash too...

· Registered
12 Posts
Re: Any low miles rados left? (nc2tarheels)

I'm putting a '92 SLC up for sale as soon as I can get pics. 127k miles - not low, but I'm owner #1 and these are mostly highway. Engine compression's still within Bentley spec's, gas mileage getting better w/ time(?). Well maintained; whole list of new parts. You can call my cell if this is in your realm: 773-551-5771
Steve

· Registered
930 Posts
Re: (nc2tarheels)

Not for nothing but low miles means the car basically sat and dryrotted most of its life.
Meaning most of the parts are original,and never changed,so buying one is just as bad as buying one with high miles that has NOT been maintained.
Think about it,buying one with decent mileage with all maintennance service upkept,makes more economical sense than buying a trailer queen.

· Registered
35 Posts
hey man i got a 92 vr6 thats real clean sun roof works wing works the only thing thats not stock is the stereo which is out dated im the second owner of the car and i belive she has 80162 miles on it there are some small dents in it which could be fixed with paintless dent repair tan leather with heated seats which still work theres is one small tear in drivers seat in the rear smaller then a dime have almost all original paper work and mat. records shes clean and id hate to see her go but time to grow up and finish my pro street and hopefully build a house if intrestred u can call my cell 845 706 1386 car is located uin up state ny im in cali though i can send pics of any thing u want including the under caraige all i have to do is make a phone call to get u the pics i do belive the tps needs to be replaced which may be fixed be fore u purchase if intrested im asking 10800 but im open to offers car was for sale localy but just kids with dreams she clean and shes all stock
i also have i belive 94/95 passat glass sun roof which comes with the car incase u ever wanted to do the conversion let me know if intrested

· Registered
1,370 Posts
Re: (stockcorrado)

Agreed...if the car is well maintained, mileage doesn't mean that much - at least, not below 150k or so in my opinion. If compression is good, the suspension is firm, and the car runs smooth - I'm happy.
If there are a bunch of parts that typically go out near or beyond the 100k mile mark (clutch, weepy headgasket, etc), then I'd rather buy a ~120k mile car with those things already replaced, rather than a ~90k mile car that still needs them. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
660 Posts
1990 G60 53,000 miles
Wasn't thinking about selling really but $$$ talks. IM me if interested. or email me at Snapdemon <at> Yahoo <dot> com
Absolutely stock. 2nd owner, never wrecked. interior unbelievably clean-near perfect. Never winter driven by either owner and garaged by both. <than 2000 miles on new tires. Always serviced by professionals. Driven between 2000-5000 miles a year.
No VR6 or leather but I didn't catch that the first time I read your post.

Can take some more higher res pictures if you need them and you give me ballpark $$

Modified by SnapDemon at 3:23 AM 8-22-2006

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.