VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Re: Any Magnolia Dubbers on the tex? (EffRyeGoGTI)

there is one guy up there that i know has mad dub love.his name is jeff and he used to be a navy diver stationed over in germany of all places.in the early nineties he bought a 92 4 door red gti and he brought it back to seattle with him! i think it is one of the only 4 door mk2 gti's in the states.he lives at the very top of dravus i'm sure you've seen it around it has a zender wing and some old school 7 spoke alloys its super clean too! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Re: Any Magnolia Dubbers on the tex? (EffRyeGoGTI)

So I move outta Magnolia and NOW you all start living there...

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Re: Any Magnolia Dubbers on the tex? (guzz)

Quote, originally posted by guzz »
south slope

q.a. represent!
thunder cats hooooooooooooo!

·
Registered
28,542 Posts
just joined... i repp in magnolia... i know that 4 door gti... def. inspired me to become a dubber...

·
Banned
2,339 Posts
Re: (CAPiTA)

Quote, originally posted by CAPiTA »
just joined... i repp in magnolia... i know that 4 door gti... def. inspired me to become a dubber...

Well, if you see a white or yellow rabbit screaming around the hills, look out - that would be Gus (Guzz). Don't flip him any love, b/c all you'll get in return is some middlefinger action. However, he's a really cool guy and if you decide to follow him home you can see his extremely ugly hairless cat. Don't touch the cat though or make fun of it, because it's his baby and he will kill you http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
I heart you gus

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Re: Any Magnolia Dubbers on the tex? (4valvemk2)

Quote, originally posted by 4valvemk2 »

q.a. represent!
thunder cats hooooooooooooo!

Bwahahahahahahahaha, could you get any more pathetic by trying to make Queen Anne Ghetto? J/K

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Re: Any Magnolia Dubbers on the tex? (SeattleVWRally)

Quote, originally posted by SeattleVWRally »

Bwahahahahahahahaha, could you get any more pathetic by trying to make Queen Anne Ghetto? J/K

just come down to the streamline with guzz and I one night you will know of the Q.A. ghetto you speak of.Queen Anne owns the rest of seattle!

over...............

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Re: Any Magnolia Dubbers on the tex? (vr6freak)

I lived in Magnolia for years (went to Fatima) and I remember the whole place was like 90% old retired folks.... Definately no action and nothing but Oldsmobiles and Cadilacs.......Yawn....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts