VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Re: Any more pics of this car? (IntrstlarOvrdrve)

are your rims really gold or is that pchop? hott! never seen that car before, but there was a lengthy thread in the A1 forum about rockin' the stick on wood.

·
Registered
6,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Any more pics of this car? (EbraketurnGTI)

that is a pchop, but I like it a lot better. The rims really are gold, and it has whitewalls, but someone here chopped it so that its low with tinted windows..I liked that better than my real pic of an suv

·
Registered
7,011 Posts

I think if you do it with real wood it would be awesome. Fake wood is no good, too much cheese.

·
Registered
39,344 Posts
Re: Any more pics of this car? (Jetta2dr)

yes, real wood is cool, but if you want the fake wood, I can get it for you....

·
Registered
6,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

If I go, I am going to be putting fake on first, because I want to decide whether or not I like it before I screw real wood onto the side, and there is no turning back, lol.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts

anyone have that picture of the white rabbit with wood panels? that car looked damn good

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Re: (#1 S T U N N A)

yess thats what i was talking about. I think it can only be pulled off on certain cars in a certain color, otherwise it just doesn't look right imo

·
Banned
2,167 Posts
Re: (Batan)

Quote, originally posted by Batan »
IMHO, if you have to slap wood and gold rims and a watercooled VW, you're out of ideas...and taste. Just my 02c.

The mk1 isnt mine. I think the owers name is old skewl or something.

·
Registered
9,251 Posts
Re: (jetta88a2)

Yes..the owners nick is OLD SKEWL....He lives in Flordia..
Here are some photchops that I did of his car in the original 7 page post of his car...I am very inspired by his car...its awesome...
I personally think that your car will rock just as hard bro..I say do it...try the fake wood first and then decide afterwards. Old Skewls car is the original option from Autobahn ..and it is hotness...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts