VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All-
To all the locals I would like to know where the good clubs are near Waterfest. I am willing to drive up to 15 miles away but thats tops. I am under 21 alo so please keep that in mind. Than you everyone in advance.
Heidi Shirley

· Registered
406 Posts
Re: Any NJ dubbers want to tell me where the good clubs are near Englishtown, NJ?? (Justin-VT)

Quote, originally posted by Justin-VT »
First of all the arent any. Closet club is Abyss and that place is garbage.
Also a teeny bopper club? hahahaha.

yeah that place does blow

· Registered
3,916 Posts
Re: Any NJ dubbers want to tell me where the good cl ... (SEAN @ CRESTMONT VW)

Quote, originally posted by SEAN @ CRESTMONT VW »
yeah that place does blow

we know where u go sean...p-town lol http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

hahahaha

· Registered
4,770 Posts
Re: Any NJ dubbers want to tell me where the good cl ... (CwVwC)

there's a few clubs/bars in new brunswick.....i'm not sure, but i think one is called platinum....there's packy's in woodbridge on rt 1 north....just to name a few

· Registered
1,150 Posts
Re: Any NJ dubbers want to tell me where the good cl ... (Poppa18T)

Quote, originally posted by Poppa18T »
there's a few clubs/bars in new brunswick.....i'm not sure, but i think one is called platinum....there's packy's in woodbridge on rt 1 north....just to name a few

yeah, i went to platinum once for stuffs b-day. it was pretty cool.
theres also port billys in woodbridge. i heard that spot was aight.

· Registered
7,570 Posts
Re: Any NJ dubbers want to tell me where the good cl ... (Stuff)

Just about every single club in jersey is wack. My ex's cousins husband promotes for all those clubs.
Personally I dont think you should waste your time even bothering with these clubs. They are filled with punk wannabe thugs. Take a trip up to the city if you want to go to a real club.

· Banned
22,212 Posts
Re: Any NJ dubbers want to tell me where the good cl ... (ChrisPunch)

Deko Lounge is not bad,and platinum is decent and those are both 10 to 15 minutes away from the hotels for waterfest. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
8,887 Posts
Re: Any NJ dubbers want to tell me where the good cl ... (clone)

Quote, originally posted by clone »

theres also port billys in woodbridge. i heard that spot was aight.

poor billies is empty around this time, everyone's down the shore, for those 21 and up, hit Dee Jays in Bel-Mar, that spot's tight

· Registered
182 Posts
Re: Any NJ dubbers want to tell me where the good cl ... (killa)

Quote, originally posted by killa »

poor billies is empty around this time, everyone's down the shore, for those 21 and up, hit Dee Jays in Bel-Mar, that spot's tight

bar a is a better club in belmar or you could cruz further south and hit jenks in pt pleasant, the surf club in ortley or the bamboo in seaside.
as far i know there arent any clubs on sat night that promote 18 to enter 21 to drink. like the other texers said before try to catch a party in one of the hotels

· Registered
406 Posts
Re: Any NJ dubbers want to tell me where the good cl ... (CwVwC)

Quote, originally posted by CwVwC »

we know where u go sean...p-town lol http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

hahahaha

market st. baby were all the dirty spots are at. we should have a gtg and cruise to one of those great night spots

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.