VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you 2004.5 Jetta GLI owners mind sharing with me how much you paid (Lease or Purchase)?

I just want to get an idea of what to expect when I got to buy mine. Have any of you paid under MSRP? My buddy who used manage a dealership said I shouldn't pay more than 500 over invoice which is about 1000 off MSRP.
Thanks everyone.

Modified by RecoveringBMWaholic at 2:33 AM 5-22-2004

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Re: Any of you 2004.5 Jetta GLI owners mind sharing with me how much ... (RecoveringBMWaholic)

Bought at invoice plus another $1000 off for owner loyalty rebate.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Re: Any of you 2004.5 Jetta GLI owners mind sharing with me how much ... (gas, meet foot)

The Car Purchasing forum here is excellent! I found a lot of information there before purchasing. There are a few guys there that really know what they are talking about.
Very informative! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
116 Posts
Re: Any of you 2004.5 Jetta GLI owners mind sharing with me how much ... (RecoveringBMWaholic)

I paid $22,650 for mine. I am pretty happy seeing as how the first few dealers I talked to wouldn't budge from MSRP.

·
Registered
13,488 Posts
Re: how much did you pay for new GLI? (Got Schnitzel)

my friend got his for $22800 after the $1000 back for being a previous VW owner.

·
Registered
202 Posts

i work for the vw dealership in Newark..come by and i'll tell my boss your my buddy and he'll get you a great price..Derek.

·
Registered
44 Posts
i paid 23,900 but that included all available options, including blck leather and monsoon system with moonroof 2.9 finacing and 500 a month with no money down love my car happy with the deal...gli 200 hp v6 24v pleasure palace!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Re: (black04gli)

it is my understanding that leather interior is not available in the gli trim. i know this is true for the 1.8t, is there an exception for the v6?

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Re: (black04gli)

I didn't realize that the 2004.5 are available with leather seats.....and aren't Monsoon and moonroof standard? They were standard on mine....

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Re: (Veedubgli)

Quote, originally posted by Veedubgli »
I didn't realize that the 2004.5 are available with leather seats.....and aren't Monsoon and moonroof standard? They were standard on mine....

Leather is not available, he is reffering to the 2004 GLI, not the 2004.5 GLI

1 - 20 of 22 Posts