VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking of buying an Eurosport system for my 2.0 and wanted some feedback. How do you guys like your systems? how do you like the sound? have you had any problems (rust) or other? any advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Re: Any of you guys with Eurosport exahusts (flygtiguy1)

I have a euro sport on my VR6 and neuspeed on my 2.0T and i like the neuspeed alot more sounds and looks better. Eurosport is not bad. The only reason i got it was i got it used at a price that i could not pass But i would not have paid full price for it.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Re: Any of you guys with Eurosport exahusts (flygtiguy1)

i had a eurosport on my 98 gti it was okay for a while but the guy that put in on used an air wrench and crimped down on the cat. it came loose a few times on me and i decided to just swap it for a tttuning ss. i actually still have the system in a box but it was just to be removed. the performance gain is noticeable, i equate the tone to a brospeed system, but a little resonance around 3300 rpm. if you are interested id let it go pretty cheap. post or email me [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.