VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some how mine got lost and it's time to change the plugs. Anyone got one in the Lynnwood, Everett, Bothell area I can borow for a day. For those that don't know what it is or if you have one they came stock on some dubs and attach to your hood support rod. Looks like this:

Anyone? There's a six pack in it for anyone who's got one to lend.

·
Registered
6,941 Posts
Re: Any one got a spark plug removal tool I can borrow for my 97 Golf? (VWGolferIII)

donlt have one... but sometime you just got to make do with what ya got and live with what you don't...

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Any one got a spark plug removal tool I can borrow for my 97 Golf? (PDX Cabby)

uh, thanks. If I was content with "living with what I've got" I wouldn't be asking but thanks for the words of wisdom.

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
Re: Any one got a spark plug removal tool I can borrow for my 97 Golf? (VWGolferIII)

1. Autozone might have one you can borrow, they have lots of things like that
2. You can take one off of a dub on a VW dealer lot (they're usually open) and return it the next day (hehe)
3. For $6, you can buy a $3 rotating wrench, and a $3 spark plug socket from Fred Meyers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.