VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Re: Any one have the KW System 1 Sport Suspension Kit? (shebal)

i had it for like a week, its a very nice ride, it doesnt really lower it that much so if your looking for a dramatic drop, this is not for you but the ride is great
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
184 Posts
Re: Any one have the KW System 1 Sport Suspension Kit? (flow vdub)

I have it and it is great. I didn't want to lower that much and sacrifice ride. It has worked out well. It's a little expensive but worth it to me. It lowered 1.6 inches which is perfect. The ride is very good, I think better than stock. Go for it. KW is high quality stuff.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Any one have the KW System 1 Sport Suspension Kit? (gracehill)

Where did you guys purchase your kits? How would you compare the ride to a stock suspension or an eibach pro-kit ride? Thanks.

[Modified by shebal, 2:47 AM 2-17-2003]

·
Registered
184 Posts
Re: Any one have the KW System 1 Sport Suspension Kit? (shebal)

http://www.kwsuspensions.com
It is slightly stiffer than stock, but it is more competent, less floaty, less pitch and dive, less body roll and more stable on the highway. I'm not sure what else you can ask for. I am not a sporty car enthusiast. I got this because the car is a crappy handler without it, and it is well worth the money. I also have a sway bar, and it adds a nice touch.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Re: Any one have the KW System 1 Sport Suspension Kit? (gracehill)

have it for last 4 months.
compare to stock, it's harsh
compare to sach/eibach setup, it's firm.
so hope it gives you a sense of how this KW Variant 1 Inox fare

I certainly feel the road more, and cornering is more compose now, but at the expense of some comfort sacrifice. But fortunately, the sacrifice is not that bad compared to the eibach prosystem (Sachs setup) I used previously as with the latter I can feel the impact of the undulation into the cabin very frequently.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Re: Any one have the KW System 1 Sport Suspension Kit? (cosmicgreenGTI)

Just put them on my car (KW V1) and I am very impressed. the ride quality is 100x's better than my previous APEX suspension. ride height is pretty good too.
picked it up from new dimensions also.

[Modified by crawdog00, 9:32 AM 2-18-2003]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.