VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Re: Any PEOPLE GTG in the Gainesville/Ocala Area?? (GTI_POwEr)

I live in Gainesville and have family in Ocala and I am going to Treffen. I have tried to post this topic but got no response. There are a few VW fans in Gainesville and I have told a few of them about Treffen. But, no one is sure if they are going or not. I will definitely be leaving early Saturday morning from Ocala. Do you have a meeting place set up or something? Let me know.

[Modified by JokerJetta, 9:50 AM 2-12-2002]

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Any PEOPLE GTG in the Gainesville/Ocala Area?? (JokerJetta)

I am actually leaving Friday night from ocala, i am spending the night at my brother's house in tampa, he works with volkswagen, actually he is a vw technician. we are leaving from tampa early saturday morning.. I think he has a couple of his VW technician friends going.. so if you wanna maybe meet up in tampa and ride with us, you can.. just tell me what you have in mind..

·
Registered
531 Posts
Re: Any PEOPLE GTG in the Gainesville/Ocala Area?? (GTI_POwEr)

I will am going to be giving the dub a much needed cleaning on Friday night and will probably just head staight to Treffen early Saturday morning. Is there any place close to I-75 that we can meet? Like an exit or something? I will probably leave ocala around 7:30am or so. If not, maybe we can me up at Treffen. Does your car have any unique and defining features that will set it apart in the croud? Mine is a black Jetta with the 17" Long beaches so it should be easy to miss. If we don't get to meet up, I'll make sure and post something in the SoutEast forum addressed to you so maybe we can do something in the future.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Well i am also giving my car a good cleaning.. Um.. i dont really know what time i am leaving from tampa on saturday, becuase my brothers dealership is in clearwater, so i dont really know where we can meet.. My car doesn't really have anything that can set it apart from any other.. I have a silver 2000 GTI VR6, with limo tint, all i can probably tell u that may make it different from others, is that i have a neuspeed and a jr performance sticker on the back side windows, and i have it completely debadged, with a neuspeed badge on it and a neuspeed sticker on the back window. i also have a european plate in the front that says F-T11 XQA...if we cant meet up then maybe we can see each other at the show.. if you want i will give you my cell phone number so u can call or something..
looking forward into meeting another VW owner in my area, since there arent that many

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Hey i am leaving saturday to go to tampa, if u want to drive down with me to tampa would be cool. i wont be going to treffen until sunday, my brother's had to work.. well if u get this before email me at
[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.