VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Phx And just got A 91 G60 with auto trans a few months ago ........I am trying to fix the old girl back up and could use some help ...............Just picked up a BBM rebuilt charger(looks rebuilt but cant tell by who)with a RSR outlet kit ,Howester(?)Intake ,K&N filter ,Sampco boost hoses,68mm Neuspeed pully,Neuspeeds fuel enrichment valve and a 3.5 bar FPR ......What I dont have is a Chip for the ECU and a ISV reroute (are these really needed) the car has about 106k miles and runs strong but the charger in the car seems to leak alot of oil into the boost tubes..........
So any offers or tips are welcomed and thanked in advance ....
I sure I will stumble thru this as I go but for any help I have a host of things to bargin with from GOLDMINING to Computer repair or beer and pizza .............................thanks AZ

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Any Phoenix Area G60s (G0LFII)

It is Green not sure what the exact color name is.... here is a pic ...............

...........AZ

·
Banned
3,803 Posts
Re: Any Phoenix Area G60s (Azgoldrat)

that's it http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif looked kinda blueish in my mind

·
Registered
80 Posts
Re: Any Phoenix Area G60s (Azgoldrat)

Quote, originally posted by Azgoldrat »
Cool let me know when you get here ...................

I'll drop you a line I should be getting there about march 1

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Any Phoenix Area G60s (TwinScrew20v)

Quote, originally posted by TwinScrew20v »
If you need some help lemme know. Im pretty good with the G60
But Im in Il until Sat. And if Im lucky my car will be up and runnin come end of next week

I think I might take you up on that... I live near Bell and I-17 ....
I have tuning issiues and what not and will help with yours as a return favor. If needed.... I am off weekends but go mining on saterdays alot in Bumble bee (I have a hardrock mine and mill in the area) ......
Let me know and thanks..............AZ

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Any Phoenix Area G60s (TwinScrew20v)

Send a msg to [email protected](nospam)hotmail.com remove the nospam ...
With a Phone or email address and I will give you a call or send you mine.........AZ

1 - 12 of 12 Posts