VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
384 Posts
Re: Any pic of Lower Spoiler on Cabby Kit? (Man&Golf)

It also has an A2 grille
I like that look, what was involved to mount the lights? was the original core support modified? did you graft the fronts of an A2 fender onto your fender, or just custom bodywork? I've seen quite a few bunnys done like this.. looks good http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
144 Posts
Re: Any pic of Lower Spoiler on Cabby Kit? (91cabbykid)

dude dont put an A2 one on. get the A3 euro vr6 lip and mold that on. you would be much happier with that and it looks way better. as you can see from the pics the A2 doesnt fit theres a big gap in the middle. I had a euro vr6 lip on the front of my cabby kit and that A2 16v spoiler on the rear it looked really good.

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Any pic of Lower Spoiler on Cabby Kit? (DMSrabbit)

quote:[HR][/HR]dude dont put an A2 one on. get the A3 euro vr6 lip and mold that on. you would be much happier with that and it looks way better. as you can see from the pics the A2 doesnt fit theres a big gap in the middle. I had a euro vr6 lip on the front of my cabby kit and that A2 16v spoiler on the rear it looked really good.[HR][/HR]​
Thanks DMSrabbit, is this the kind of lip you are talking about? Do I need to do some custom fitting?

Those are JOM Spoiler For A3 with Euro Deep Spoiler...

· Premium Member
08 TSX 6MT, 12 XC70 T6
47,883 Posts
Re: Any pic of Lower Spoiler on Cabby Kit? (A1pocketrocket)

quote:[HR][/HR]chapel, what are those black pieces on each side of the windshield? and what kind of cage inside?[HR][/HR]​
the yellow car isnt mine
I just bought that kit off it
I think the black things are the early Rabbit windshield wind deflectors

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.