VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
Its been a while since I've really posted on here. After hearing and seeing all of you getting your R32s its making me jealous....I love my S4, but have a special place in my heart for this little bugger. I was wondering if any of you in my area would be willing to meet up. I want to check the car out....and if you're willing, we could go for a ride and perhaps a friendly comparative run.
Let me know....hoping to hear from some of you. I'm in the Stamford/Norwalk area....
Take Care and Congrats to all,
Pete

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Re: Any R32s in CT willing to meet up with me??? (BORA20VT)

I am in Hartford. My car is sitting outside right now! man she is pretty.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Re: Any R32s in CT willing to meet up with me??? (peppeVR6)

Parked in Farmington right now. It's going to be nice all weekend! Time to wrack up the miles.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Any R32s in CT willing to meet up with me??? (tdvw96)

i didn't ask you asses to rub it in.....
So either one of you guys interested in meeting up? Hope you're enjoying the car...it should be a very nice weekend.

·
Registered
547 Posts

as long as peppe is able to get away from the woman on saturday...we should be putting some miles on her this weekend just to cruise the highway and get some http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif from other dubbers!
and we still ned some pics peppe!!!

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Re: Any R32s in CT willing to meet up with me??? (Sthpaw01)

yeah I took some pics! gotta get them up here. Sunday is gonna be cold but tommorrow is gonna be real nice. I have the day off from work. This is very rare for me! I may even take the R6 out for a little warm up spin.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Any R32s in CT willing to meet up with me??? (peppeVR6)

you know guys are in heaven...when they are so excited about a new hot car that they can't even answer a few simple questions hehe

·
Registered
998 Posts

When and where man!! I'll already be out driving Saturday getting my car dirty!. But Hey what's a little dirt it will wash off. New Cannan is far for me.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Any R32s in CT willing to meet up with me??? (tdvw96)

Saturday is tough cause its Valentine's and my girl would kick my ass if I'm out doing "car stuff". If you're out sunday too, maybe we can meet somewhere half way. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
998 Posts

A few flowers sent to my girl's office will go a long way this weekend. Just means I get to drive my car as much as I hoped i would be able to. Helps that she wants to take it to dinner too. Bonus!. IM me if you want to get together. I've got a buddy that's got an S4 too who probably wouldn't mind the drive.

·
Registered
939 Posts
im in stamford..well i live in greenwich, but my girl lives in stamford.. i practaclly live at her place.. so im pretty much in stamford. should see me around alot. silver R32, stock.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts