VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in the South Sac area planning on meeting somewhere out here to caravan to ND? Myself and Hypaboi(Randy) are planning on going. Anyone else want to meet somewhere sunday morning, maybe Starbucks on Florin, right off of I-5 in the greenhaven/Pocket area? http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
Re: Any S. Sac dubber's wanna meet up for caravan to ND? (secretaznman)

There are a small group of us that are leaving early and another group leaving later.
1st group is meeting @ 530-5:45 with an estimated departure time of 6... leaving no later than 6:15. Meet at Eppies in West Sac. It'll be a cruise pace cause we are in no hurry.
Don't know about the 2nd group though.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Any S. Sac dubber's wanna meet up for caravan to ND? (iwanaleya)

Great, thanks for the reply. Leaving at 6am, about what time are you guys planning on getting to the show? You don't mind if other's join?

·
Registered
5,357 Posts

Nah the more the merrier. We'll probably get there somewhere between 7:30 and 8 as there are some showing and some just doing exhibition. Fair warning if you aren't doing either then you might be stuck in the parking lot for a while, because gates open for general admission at like 10. Just check the EMW Forums for an update or iff you wanna take off later.

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
Re: Any S. Sac dubber's wanna meet up for caravan to ND? (bluebora20v)

Neither of them are going Jay. Met Ivan at Tap a few days ago and he said he wouldn't be going and talking to Brian he said he has work.

Modified by iwanaleya at 12:19 PM 5-21-2004

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Quote, originally posted by bluebora20v »
btw, what does hypaboi drive? a silver gti by any chance...i see a pretty sweet one in the ghaven every so often...

He has a silver golf with joey mod headlights, r/s/s/r tails, votex front lip, painted rear valence, and lowered on montes.

·
Registered
31,463 Posts

Quote, originally posted by secretaznman »

He has a silver golf with joey mod headlights, r/s/s/r tails, votex front lip, painted rear valence, and lowered on montes.

hmm...i think i've seen him around before http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
hey B, when did you talk to Brian? i just talked to him this morn and he said he was going...

·
Registered
5,357 Posts

I talked to him a few days ago and he said he wasn't lol that bastid.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
So are you guys coming with the sacwater crew? were meeting up at Eppies @ 5:30...its in west sac, and I live in south sac, but am rollin up with them guys to for the fun of a caravan

4600 Madison Ave
Sacramento, Ca 95841
map quest it or somtin

peace,
George

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Re: (Nuc1ear_Rabbit)

Hey secretaznman, I will be going on Sunday, but not sure what time . Even if you don't want to caravan early maybe we can leave together later. Hit me on my cell#396-7096--------------------Aaron

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
Re: (Nuc1ear_Rabbit)

Quote, originally posted by Nuc1ear_Rabbit »
So are you guys coming with the sacwater crew? were meeting up at Eppies @ 5:30...its in west sac, and I live in south sac, but am rollin up with them guys to for the fun of a caravan

4600 Madison Ave
Sacramento, Ca 95841
map quest it or somtin

peace,
George
Georger that's the wrong Eppies! The one we are meeting at is off Harbor and 50 in West Sac. hit me up if you see this and need directions.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts