VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Re: Any updates on Matrix stage 1 Jeremy? (vento 95 GL)

quote:[HR][/HR]I hear you man!! That is the result of people talking bullsh*t!!! They commit without having the money!!! I think it's sad because it was a heck of a deal , especially what you were offering. Anyways keep us posted if you decide to do it. One thing I know is that if you release it, you will be taking a large part of the market in the 2.0L segment. A lot of people go with the Neuspeed supercharger because it's a complete kit. You could have a lot of those potencial customers by releasing the kit because it will be a slap it on and ride without needing tuning, kind of like Mosselman turbo systems in europe. That's what I like.
take care !!!! and Happy Valentine's day
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif [HR][/HR]​
Will do. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Re: Any updates on Matrix stage 1 Jeremy? (EndisForever)

quote:[HR][/HR]Jeremy is the vr6 stage 1 going to be c.a.r.b. certified?
Thanks for your time!!
[HR][/HR]​
It's pending.
You're very welcome.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Re: Any updates on Matrix stage 1 Jeremy? (QuickBlackGTi)

quote:[HR][/HR]Jeremy
YOu still doing testing on the VR6 cams for your turbo setup? I was wondering if the 264/260 would work good with your Stage II setup? Thx
Brian[HR][/HR]​
Brian,

Our OBD 1 Stage 1 customer just called me...he said he'll take the car for about a week, then drop it back off for stage 2. At that time(in about 2 weeks or so) we should resume cam testing--both DSR's 256 118s and the 264/260s.
Best,
Jeremy

21 - 27 of 27 Posts