VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Re: Any Vortex VW's In Chicago area ??? (BORA RSI)

quote:[HR][/HR]I havent seen many VW's like 3-4 Jettas lowered and a few GTI's
say where you at[HR][/HR]​
Ummm... I bought my Golf 1.8T at North Shore VW in Highland Park. Does that count?
I think this thread would be better served if it was in the Events & Gathering - Midwest area.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Re: Any Vortex VW's In Chicago area ??? (TRBNIUM)

TRBNIUM I think I saw you on my way to work today, intersection of Lake and Elgin/O'Hare Xpwy. Perhaps... BORA RSI I'm in Bloomingdale, drive a black Golf GL to Barrington almost every day. Most noticeable thing right now on my car is the clear corners.
I see a bunch of Volkswagens in Barrington but mostly passats and old ladies driving jettas.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Re: Any Vortex VW's In Chicago area ??? (Punk42)

quote:[HR][/HR]TRBNIUM I think I saw you on my way to work today, intersection of Lake and Elgin/O'Hare Xpwy. Perhaps...[HR][/HR]​

If you saw a Rave Green GTI with a plate that matches my screen name then it was me! I take that way to work (Woodfield Motor Sports in Hoffman Estates) every day. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for ya next time. See ya around!

·
Banned
12,115 Posts
Re: Any Vortex VW's In Chicago area ??? (matoo3)

<==========

Woodfield Motorsports....heheheheh, next time you are at work, shoot a wave over to CarMax across the street...thats where you will find my Jetta crouched back in the corner and me hocking cars on the lot.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Re: Any Vortex VW's In Chicago area ??? (98vr6HONDAeater)

quote:[HR][/HR]woodfield motorsports.....as in corner of golf and roselle? I am bringing in 2 snowmobiles to get serviced there soon....maybe i will bring the Trubo VR
Eric[HR][/HR]​

Please do, I'd love to see it! Just ask for Nick.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Re: Any Vortex VW's In Chicago area ??? (mtrainVR6)

quote:[HR][/HR]<==========

Woodfield Motorsports....heheheheh, next time you are at work, shoot a wave over to CarMax across the street...thats where you will find my Jetta crouched back in the corner and me hocking cars on the lot.
[HR][/HR]​

Next time I have some extra time during lunch or after work I'll stop by. When I'M not hocking motorcycles, personal watercraft, ATVs, snowmobiles, or trailers...

[Modified by TRBNIUM, 10:38 PM 11-28-2001]

·
Registered
249 Posts
Re: Any Vortex VW's In Chicago area ??? (BORA RSI)

Des Plaines.............
quote:[HR][/HR]I havent seen many VW's like 3-4 Jettas lowered and a few GTI's
say where you at[HR][/HR]​
I kind of like that fact that we are so few compared to all the tacky ass ricers with cool exhaust tips

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
Re: Any Vortex VW's In Chicago area ??? (Tricky1)

I second that! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif There is a cool-azz gti from des plaines that was recently in the former MAX now known as EUROTUNER....I'd Like to see that in person! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.