VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a performance shop in the San Antonio OR Austin area?

I have not had much luck here in San Antonio, but if anyone can recommend anyone in the areas of San Antonio / New Braunfels OR Austin Area I would greatly appreciate it - I am looking for suspension and also some minior engine work or servicing of my MKV R32.

Also, looking for someone who can VagCom my car And / OR someone who understands the coding :banghead:

Thanks in Advance!

·
Registered
22,556 Posts
There are multiple groups for the area. Texas vw owners, Texas R owners, Austin euro groupe though is kind of silly, and a few others.

Brink, performance dubs, Cobb, boost logic, etc.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Brink Motorsports in AUstin

I helped open that shop waaay back in the day. Its been a long ass time since ive spoken to anyone from those groups though.

Anyway, Mike is a great dude. he knows a lot about the older vw and some of the older audi stuff too. Mk2 guy at heart.

www.facebook.com/brinkmotorsports

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brink Motorsports in AUstin

I helped open that shop waaay back in the day. Its been a long ass time since ive spoken to anyone from those groups though.

Anyway, Mike is a great dude. he knows a lot about the older vw and some of the older audi stuff too. Mk2 guy at heart.

www.facebook.com/brinkmotorsports
Thank you all for the shops in Austin - I will have to check them out soon. I have been working 6 days a week and haven't been able to get out that way yet.

I still have this stupid electrical problem with my driver lights that I cannot for the life of me figure out....blinkers both work -> only the passenger light works -> and the high beam only works on the Driver side light....FKN driving me crazy with this thing.....I'm suspecting it might be the CECM - vagcom is telling me a short in the system....:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts