VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody else ever ordered something from Modded Euros and had trouble? I ordered a unitronic intake from them a week ago. I never got a shipment notification after 4 days. I knew that the intakes were sold out on uni's site so i figuered that was the problem, no biggie, but i also ordered a dv relocation kit and i saw that it was also sold out on uni's site but today i got a shipment email today, which i found weird since i ordered it yesterday. I emailed Modded Euros about a status update and still nothing, no mad or anything just sitting here wondering...:confused:

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Has anybody else ever ordered something from Modded Euros and had trouble? I ordered a unitronic intake from them a week ago. I never got a shipment notification after 4 days. I knew that the intakes were sold out on uni's site so i figuered that was the problem, no biggie, but i also ordered a dv relocation kit and i saw that it was also sold out on uni's site but today i got a shipment email today, which i found weird since i ordered it yesterday. I emailed Modded Euros about a status update and still nothing, no mad or anything just sitting here wondering...:confused:
Hi. We have been waiting on a few tracking numbers from Uni which is the delay on any outstanding intake orders. Should have those today I hope. We were told they were in a few days ago which is why we were just drop shipping for the time being until our stocking order arrives within the week to reduce any delays. The DV you ordered shipped right away as it was in stock here.

Don't have your specific order number but if you PM me I can take a look.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi. We have been waiting on a few tracking numbers from Uni which is the delay on any outstanding intake orders. Should have those today I hope. We were told they were in a few days ago which is why we were just drop shipping for the time being until our stocking order arrives within the week to reduce any delays. The DV you ordered shipped right away as it was in stock here.

Don't have your specific order number but if you PM me I can take a look.
You've already responded to me through email, I really appreciate the response.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.