VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sitting in my car at home depot talking on the cel and this suv comes inches from my car to park in the next stall and almost takes out my side mirror. Then a few minutes later a chevy 1/2 ton truck pulls in to a stall in front of me and parks ridiculously crooked and close to the next car so there is no way the person can get in the drivers side of the car. They should make a law where you need to take a class or license of some sort to operate these vehicles.
Sorry I had to rant.

[Modified by avw4me, 5:38 AM 4-9-2002]

·
Registered
21,570 Posts
Re: Anybody feel the same way? (avw4me)

yes, which is why at work i always park in that single isolated stall in the front, or the single isolated stall in teh back by the DT, or just in front of our dumpsters??

·
Registered
227 Posts
Re: Anybody feel the same way? (4NRYDE)

HAHAHA Jas, customers do that all the time at costco. This Hummer that comes to costco takes up two parking stalls, but he parks far away from everyone. Even sometimes customers come in limos and the driver takes up both sides of the stalls front and back. It's ridiculus how some people park. The stalls right on the side of the warehouse is for compact cars only, but customers just squeeze into those stalls sometimes parking on the median at the end.....stupid people.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Re: Anybody feel the same way? (YuRoPi-N)

Haha..I totally agree...some people dont know how to park let alone drive...I guess weve seen it all here...but jas can you imagine what happens when your not there to see what heppens to your car.
I was at the mall in my friends car sleeping and this guy and his friends parked next to us so they start this conversation in the parking lot...to make it short the guy leans and sits on the car..I felt the car move from him sitting on it. So what I do is (im in the passenger seat) grab the driver seat and give the car a good rock and sway it back and forth. Man it scared the shiz outta him. Shows teh respect people have.
Laterz,
Rob

·
Registered
13,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Anybody feel the same way? (dUbL2RbL)

I also got all these dings from these idiot people who dont have respect for other peoples car.
When I get a new paint job I'm parking way the hell away from everybody else.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Re: Anybody feel the same way? (avw4me)

I think I'll start jotting down the liscense plates of those cars parked close to me.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Re: Anybody feel the same way? (Dubzburg)

hell yeah!!!!!!!! this one time i was at ala moana and in my car. this one haole guy in a HONDA!!!!! parks close next to me and opens his door and it hits my fender. i guess he never see me in my car cause of my tint. he looks at where he hit my car and laughs. OOHHH MAN!!!!!!!!! i got the fuk out of my car and you should have seen his face!!! i mean im not big and far from it, but i grabbed him by his shirt and threw him on his car. i was about to give that fukka cracks then my gf grabs me and he ran away. so i graciouslly took the time to kick in his doors, his fenders, and i broke his front lip. sorry, but i had to vent, just thinking about it makes me mad.,.........ahhh!!! but yeah, i love my car, and i will do everything to protect it, haha

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Re: Anybody feel the same way? (1gti2nv)

yeah... there is an unwriten law... just dent the bastards car with ur key... j/k... yes it sucks... i just hate when i cant get in to my car EASILY or the donkeys open their door too fkn far and dent ur car... cocks!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts