VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A1steaksauce: Thanks a whole ton for the help, but I’m not new to how things work in forums, cheech.
I did the legwork. I’m looking for two specific types of wheels, not 239 pages of random mk1 images.

Jukfif: Your caddy looks fresh. Thanks for the post. I like them in 16” on the truck, I’m thinking im going to go with 15” though to make it nice and low.

Goosler: check out www.wheelstudio.com
I’ve also found some on ebay and there is a dude out here in cali that has a few sets.

· Registered
2,910 Posts
A1steaksauce: Thanks a whole ton for the help, but I’m not new to how things work in forums, cheech.

well apparently you are given that your post could be answered by doing the looking yourself :beer:

I did the legwork. I’m looking for two specific types of wheels, not 239 pages of random mk1 images.

if you actually did the legwork then you would have looked thru that thread and found what you were asking about in the first place....but you didn't. so i wouldn't call that legwork :beer:
there is probably not a single rim that hasn't been run on our MK1's at one point in time....nothing we do or think of is original or new there snowflake :beer:

· Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
there is probably not a single rim that hasn't been run on our MK1's at one point in time....nothing we do or think of is original or new there snowflake :beer:
I have been through single page of the mk1 picture thread. I didn't find what I needed. I don't ask for help unless I truly need it.
Forums are a place to go to when you're looking to give help or get help. You're doing neither.

· Registered
105 Posts
Wheel Schmeels... I wanna know more about the bed extender on this.

Thread jacking is so much fun! :p
Bed is extended because Finnish law says car can't be registered as a van (a lot cheaper diesel taxes) if the bed isn't a certain length. Thats why VW/importer has had to get installed this 8cm extension to all new diesel Caddys sold in Finland in the 80-90's :banghead: :screwy:

· Registered
305 Posts
i use to have the lenso's on my mk1 jetta. 7jx15 ET38, with 165/50/15 nankang tyres. They fit
really nice.

3 months after i bought them, i got problems with the clear coat.
( i'm sorry for my bad englisch, i don't know how one should call it otherwise?)
But the bolts are fake, and around the bolts, is where the troubles start.
I know at least 4 people, with the same problem.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.