VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a gold 86 5000CS no turbo/no quattro that is headed to the junkyard...anybody need any parts? Body is good, engine is good (127K I believe) tranny is gone, one back shock and a cracked windshield is dooming this car for the junkyard...
Also my baby, 1990 Audi 100 quattro is going to the junkyard, some damage on the rear pass. quarter, bad tranny/clutch, a little crack on windshield and a need of an alignment doom this car as well. black leather seats.
If anybody needs anything please get at me...I hate to see these cars go but I would STILL be left with 3 type 44s (86+87 5Ks and '89 200Q)
Thanks!
Luis

·
Registered
87 Posts
Re: Anybody need Type 44 parts? (Senna4Life)

My car: 87 5ktq. In need of passenger front window regulator/motor. Black leather shift boot.
Thanks,
Chad

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Anybody need Type 44 parts? (dubb)

Throttle body from the '86 5K...yours...just gotta find out how much shipping would be, what ur zip code?
passenger front window regulator/motor. Black leather shift boot
Same as above...post zip code and then we'll talk prices

I'm not sure how "good" the shifter boot is...so I'll get back to you and post pics of the parts so you know it matches both your cars
Thanks!
Luis

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: Anybody need Type 44 parts? (Senna4Life)

I need the 4 chrome moldings from the outside bottom of the door windows. My zip is 53703.
Thanks,
-Ryan

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Anybody need Type 44 parts? (rah_c4)

Update:
TB is out (and I thought it was going to be easy...lol had to run to AutoZone for tool and it took about 45 mins, how did you take it out?? lol I'll take a pic later as I'm still working on the car) how's $30 plus shipping sound?
The window regulator...am I supposed to put the window down before I take it out? I have the whole panel and everything off...but I'm still trying to figure out how to take it off. $30 plus shipping too?
The chrome moldings...the rear ones are easy to take out but the front ones I'm having some trouble taking out...I bought 2 off a junkyard for $20, but I'll sell you all four for $20
Let me know guys!
Later!
Luis

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Anybody need Type 44 parts? (rah_c4)

The window regulator...I can't seem to find a way to take it out...everything is out..the window is down a bit too...but I still can't figure it out

The moldings...front ones can't seem to find a way either...I wanted to get one for myself as well...but I looked on the one that is missing...and it's broke there too!
TB is all ready...IM when you want it
Thanks all!
Luis

1 - 11 of 11 Posts